Locker 1.6 for iPhone and iPad
Free Utilities App on iOS
Hide Photos, Apps, Videos, Notes & Files with Fingerprint protection!You can even remove apps from your Home Screen and access them only through your Locker!Locker allows you to ... Read More > or Install Now >
Locker App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: February 14, 2019
More About Locker App
Hide Photos, Apps, Videos, Notes & Files with Fingerprint protection!
You can even remove apps from your Home Screen and access them only through your Locker!
Locker allows you to take anything on your phone, and store it inside the PIN and Fingerprint-protected app! You never again have to worry about letting someone use you phone and seeing your private information or apps!
You can only access your Locker with your PIN or Fingerprint with TouchID. Protect your:
• Apps: Remove apps from your home screen and place them in your Locker
• Photos/Videos: Put private photos in your Locker rather than your Photos library
• Notes: Write private notes directly inside the Locker app!
• Files: Store any file inside your Locker where only YOU can access!
Note: You will not be able to access your Locker if you choose not to set up TouchID and you forget your PIN. We are not responsible for lost files and we cannot remove information or apps from other areas of your device.
Locker includes an optional auto-renewable subscription (Locker Premium Pass) to access current and future premium categories:
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration/price selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hrs before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of the free two month initial period will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
What's New in Locker 1.6
- De-cluttered some of the UI and simplified buttons