Mise 1.1 for iPhone
A Paid Productivity App for $3.99
Published By Janice Cho
Mise (com.semicolon.Mise): For home chefs everywhere...Read More > or Download Now >
Mise for iPhone
- • Latest Version: 1.1
- • Updated: May 29, 2021
- • Requires: iOS 14.0 and up
- • Developer: Janice Cho
- • Age Rating: 4+
- • Rating Average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
You can download the the latest version of Mise.
More About Mise
Mise is an easy to use, minimalist recipe box that displays recipes in a consistent and beautiful format. Its simple approach reduces the time you spend navigating recipes, so you can focus on mastering your dish.
Don't lose track of the personal adjustments you made to your favorite dishes. Edit recipes with ease, and keep all your inspirational apps, YouTube channels, and blogs, organized—use Mise to document those contentful links.
- Create, manage, and search recipes
- Easy edit (including a drag & reorder feature for ingredients and references)
- Anchored ingredient names for quicker reading & gathering
- Document inspirational references/links (i.e. videos, reels, blog posts, etc.)
- Drag your finger across ingredients to keep track of where you are while you cook
- Last updated date & time log
- Flexible format (if you don't fill out a section, you don't see it!)
- Curated font & color options (3 fonts & 4 color themes)
- Dark mode available for each set
(Comes with initial purchase— no in-app purchase required.)
You own all your data, period. It is stored in your iCloud.
Happy cooking, baking, cocktail making, and more. Follow us on Instagram @mise_app and share using #miseapp!
What's New in Mise 1.1 >
New feature in honor of AAPI month!
- English forward, bilingual recipe creation
- Now supports Hangul (Korean language) font when creating recipes
- New field for translations/subtitles
- Ability to switch Title and Translation/Subtitle seamlessly
Bug fixes in notes editor & performance improvements.