Punkpost 1.303.04 for iPhone and iPad
Free Lifestyle App on iOS
Punkpost App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 10.3 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.8 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: June 19, 2019
Punkpost / Screenshots on iPhone
Punkpost / Screenshots on iPad
Punkpost / Description
Beautifully handwritten greeting cards. Mail your first card free!!! An artist will custom prepare it and send it for you. No fake robots. Only real people that love calligraphy and will help you mail love!
Great for Valentine's, birthday messages, love notes, thank you cards, Mother's Day, and more!
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Pick a card and add your message.
2. Add confetti, photos, and gift certificates (optional). Hit send.
3. A handwriting artist custom prepares and mails the card for you.
“In this age of endless IMs, texts, and emails, who doesn't love a handwritten note? I’m obsessed with Punkpost...” – O, the Oprah Magazine
In more detail: Your message will be assigned to an artist who will handwrite it on your card, prepare the envelope, add a stamp, and add your extras: photos, confetti, or gift certificates (if you included any). Once done, they will put it in a USPS mailbox for you. You’ll get photos of the artwork so you know exactly what your recipient is getting.
After your first free card, it's $7 per card. You’ll get:
- your mail taken care of
- a custom piece of art for your recipient
- your choice from hundreds of exclusive cards
- your choice of writing style for your message
- a nice quality thick paper greeting card
- with postage included
Want more? You can also add:
- confetti bombs
- photos from your phone to be printed
- emojis and our artists will draw them
- gift certificates
- request notes for your artists
- international postage valid anywhere in the world
Here's what people are saying:
“Punkpost is bringing back handwritten correspondence with a healthy dose of punk rock and confetti.” – Design Milk
“Built on a foundation of artists, Punkpost prints, decorates, and sends out real cards — complete with real, human handwriting — for you... Maybe, with the help of technology, we can keep our old-fashioned learnings alive and well.” – Refinery29
“The process is seamless: pick your card, type your message, and add necessary specifics like a delivery date and whether your note should include glitter (yes, glitter); the team behind Punkpost takes care of the rest.” – StyleCaster
“Punkposts make for meaningful moments that just can’t be replicated with an email, text, or Facebook message.” – Brit + Co
** Limit of one free card per person. We limit freebies because real people handwrite each and every card plus the postal service charges us for shipping. If our system notices you’ve already sent a first free card from another account your message will automatically be deleted.
We hope you love the service our artists provide for you. Support Punkpost by sending cards to your pals and telling your friends about us!
Punkpost / Changelog / What's New in v1.303.04
- Card navigation now improved so you can go to the types of cards you're looking for much easier.
- From a contact's info, you can now tap on any of their events to directly start a card from there.
- Hundreds of accessibility improvements for text sizing and voiceover throughout the app. This is cool because now people with bad/no vision can send cards! Some layouts might look different based on your phone text size settings.
- Plus.. an easter egg on a few special cards. That's all we can say.