Scribd 8.12.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Books App on iOS
Scribd App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.8 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: December 8, 2018
Scribd / Screenshots on iPhone
Scribd / Screenshots on iPad
Scribd / Description
Scribd gives you access to an unlimited* number of the best books, audiobooks, magazines, documents, and more. We make it easy for you to stay informed, discover new passions, and feed your curiosity. No matter what you’re looking for, Scribd is the only reading app you need.
Explore trending topics, get personalized recommendations, or check out collections hand-picked by business leaders, tastemakers, and our editors.
Membership includes monthly access to an unlimited number of the best books, audiobooks, documents, and magazines.
• Access an unlimited number of the best books and audiobooks, including award winners and bestsellers in every genre.
• Access to articles from Bloomberg Businessweek, Time Magazine, People Magazine, Foreign Policy, Entertainment Weekly, Newsweek, ELLE, ESPN, Esquire, Cosmopolitan, Harper’s Bazaar, Men’s Health, New York Magazine, and more.
• Access to select articles from The Associated Press, NPR, the Financial Times, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and more.
• Unlimited access to the world’s largest document library, which includes official government reports, academic dissertations, detailed scientific studies, and more.
• Unlimited access to a selection of books and audiobooks, hand-chosen by our editors.
• Download titles to enjoy at any time, even without an internet connection.
• Sync across all of your devices.
• Our membership is a monthly subscription that starts at $8.99 which automatically renews unless the subscription is canceled at least 24 hours prior to the next billing date.
Scribd / Changelog / What's New in v8.12.0
- We release new updates every two weeks, which means you’ll get access to the latest bug fixes and updated features as soon as possible.