Documents Free 12.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Business App on iOS
Documents Free App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 17+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: September 17, 2018
Documents Free / Screenshots on iPhone
Documents Free / Screenshots on iPad
Documents Free / Description
••• Ranked the #1 overall BUSINESS APP •••
••• on iTunes in OVER 40 COUNTRIES. •••
••• Over 20 Million Users on iOS •••
••• AS FEATURED ON APPLE, USA TODAY •••
iPhone's and iPad's light weight mobile office suite. This essential application allows you to edit and manage spreadsheet & rich text files on your iPhone. Works both online and offline. You can also synchronize files to your Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and SkyDrive accounts and open files on your PC or Mac.
Works with Dropbox™
Works with Google Drive™
Works with Microsoft OneDrive™
Files can be opened using Microsoft Word and Excel, Open Office, Numbers, and all major office suites.
• iSpreadsheet (a premier spreadsheet app)
• Text Editor (to edit basic text)
• iPhone file browser (to view iPhone files)
• Google Sync (to upload/download documents)
• Dropbox Integration
• Smooth User Interface
• Portrait & Landscape mode
• Full support for .txt and .csv files
• Limited support for .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx files from Google Docs
• Google upload & download
• Files can be opened in Microsoft Excel, Word, Apple Numbers, TextEdit, Notepad, Openoffice & all leading office suites.
• Works anywhere online or offline.
• Spreadsheet supports formulas, formatting, resizing, and all basic spreadsheet features.
• Beautiful UI.
• Lightweight office work on the run
• Backup of documents
• Quick access to spreadsheets, notes, memos
• Basic word processing
• Pocket Spreadsheet
The Documents suite of apps is the ORIGINAL and most popular mobile office and file management solution for the iPhone and iPod. Over 20 million users choose Documents for their everyday business and productivity use. And it's now available for everyone to use for free. There is also option to upgrade.
iPhone Business Apps:
Documents Free / Changelog / What's New in v12.0
- iOS 12 Update with Siri Shortcuts support. You can now setup a shortcut to open your favourite documents by speaking to Siri! Shortcuts can be custom configured using the Settings > Siri & Search page on your device.
- Also featuring improved AirPrint support for word documents, improvements to Google Drive integrations, and improved open with integrations. A number of stability and security updates included.