BrightWheel 3.4.2 for iPhone and iPad
Free Education App on iOS
BrightWheel App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: October 15, 2017
BrightWheel / Screenshots on iPhone
BrightWheel / Screenshots on iPad
BrightWheel / Description
brightwheel is everything you need for your early education program all in one simple app. Our top rated product and best-in-class support team are waiting for you!
With brighthweel, administrators can manage their business, teachers can save valuable time, and parents can engage with their child’s education.
Join the thousands of programs across the globe that have fallen in love with brightwheel!
SCHOOLS / CHILDCARE / CAMPS: Manage your students and classrooms, track attendance and room ratios, share photos and videos, assess learning milestones, communicate with parents, send paperless invoices and payments, and manage staff.
PARENTS: Engage in your child’s day with a real-time feed of photos, videos, reminders, and updates, use brightwheel’s digital check-in to securely sign in and out, pay tuition online, and even invite grandparents, nannies, and friends to join in the fun!
• Central Database: Store everything related to kids and families in one secure place.
• Student Check-In: Multiple digital check-in options available including digital signatures, 4 digit check-in codes, and a kiosk mode.
• Staff Check-In & Ratios: Manage staff check-in and see your ratios across all your rooms in real time.
• Photo and video sharing: Snap photos, record videos then tag students with one click. Automatically saved to your account and shared with parents (with no extra work!).
• Daily Reports: Log naps, meals, bathroom, and other activities. Parents get a feed and daily summary.
• Assessment & Observations: Make note of progress, achievements, and activities with pre-loaded state standards and a DRDP tool. Share with parents or privately amongst teachers.
• Student Feed: Parents get a personalized feed throughout the day. Save time – no more paper tracking sheets or sending individual photos.
• Parent Communication: Manage parent communication from one central hub (notices, calls, texts, etc.)
• Calendar: Share events, holidays, and important dates with both families and staff.
• Paperless Billing: Seamless electronic billing and payments for tuition and fees.
• Reporting: Detailed reports of every brightwheel feature for billing and licensing requirements.
• Seamless Sync: brightwheel stays up to date across all phones and tablets – so teachers can use their own device or a school device.
• Web Portal: Easy management and great functionality available on the web too.
• Affordable. Both free and premium plans available to fit your needs
And... much more coming! brightwheel is the early education platform that is committed to innovation with frequent improvements and new features.
BrightWheel / Changelog / What's New in v3.4.2
- New for teachers and parents:
- Homeroom: Assign students to a default room for faster check in/out when using Quick Scan.
- Brightwheel is the fastest, most powerful, and easiest to use learning tool in early education. And there is much more coming. Keep your eyes out for Montessori, student portfolios and much more!
- Other recent updates:
- Parents & family members, you can now receive push notifications for all types of activities! Manage your preferences in Settings -> Notifications.
- SMS Invites send quick text messages to invite parents!
- Group Attendance: Easily move and manage any number of students at the same time. Just tap the new group icon in check-in