BrightWheel 3.3.3 for iPhone and iPad
Free Education App on iOS
BrightWheel App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: August 14, 2017
BrightWheel / Screenshots on iPhone
BrightWheel / Screenshots on iPad
BrightWheel / Description
brightwheel is everything you need for your early education program all in one simple app. Our top rated product and best-in-class support team are waiting for you!
With brighthweel, administrators can manage their business, teachers can save valuable time, and parents can engage with their child’s education.
Join the thousands of programs across the globe that have fallen in love with brightwheel!
SCHOOLS / CHILDCARE / CAMPS: Manage your students and classrooms, track attendance and room ratios, share photos and videos, assess learning milestones, communicate with parents, send paperless invoices and payments, and manage staff.
PARENTS: Engage in your child’s day with a real-time feed of photos, videos, reminders, and updates, use brightwheel’s digital check-in to securely sign in and out, pay tuition online, and even invite grandparents, nannies, and friends to join in the fun!
• Central Database: Store everything related to kids and families in one secure place.
• Student Check-In: Multiple digital check-in options available including digital signatures, 4 digit check-in codes, and a kiosk mode.
• Staff Check-In & Ratios: Manage staff check-in and see your ratios across all your rooms in real time.
• Photo and video sharing: Snap photos, record videos then tag students with one click. Automatically saved to your account and shared with parents (with no extra work!).
• Daily Reports: Log naps, meals, bathroom, and other activities. Parents get a feed and daily summary.
• Assessment & Observations: Make note of progress, achievements, and activities with pre-loaded state standards and a DRDP tool. Share with parents or privately amongst teachers.
• Student Feed: Parents get a personalized feed throughout the day. Save time – no more paper tracking sheets or sending individual photos.
• Parent Communication: Manage parent communication from one central hub (notices, calls, texts, etc.)
• Calendar: Share events, holidays, and important dates with both families and staff.
• Paperless Billing: Seamless electronic billing and payments for tuition and fees.
• Reporting: Detailed reports of every brightwheel feature for billing and licensing requirements.
• Seamless Sync: brightwheel stays up to date across all phones and tablets – so teachers can use their own device or a school device.
• Web Portal: Easy management and great functionality available on the web too.
• Affordable. Both free and premium plans available to fit your needs
And... much more coming! brightwheel is the early education platform that is committed to innovation with frequent improvements and new features.
BrightWheel / Changelog / What's New in v3.3.3
- You asked, we listened!
- 1) Group Attendance: Easily move and manage any number of students at the same time. Just tap the new group icon in check-in.
- 2) Admin Approvals: Administrators can now set all activities to require approval before sharing with parents. You'll find this in the school profile in Admin Tools.
- 3) Editing Observations: You can now more easily update and change learning observations.
- 4) Sorting: Teachers can now sort students by last name. Just tap the gear icon on the students tab to choose this option.
- Brightwheel is the fastest, most powerful, and easiest to use learning tool in early education. And there is much more coming. Keep your eyes out for Montessori, student portfolios and much more!
- Other recent updates:
- New & Improved Staff-Check In: Staff members can now perform check themselves in and out of rooms on any device. Just make sure the administrator enables this options in check-in settings.
- Check-In Signatures: We made an entirely new check-in mode available! Now you can choose that parents and adults approved for pickup sign their name on your device at pick-up and drop-off time.
- Send Alerts via SMS: Now send text messages directly to parent phones for emergencies, alerts, and important updates.
- Message All Parents: Want to send a message, reminder, or alert to all parents at your location? Now you can easily do so just select which rooms to send the blast to. Look for this new option in Admin Tools.
- In-App Support – stuck or have a question? Tap Help in the menu for new help options, including sending us a message.
- Allergy Indicator: See which students have allergies on your home screen and when recording meals.