BrightWheel App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: June 6, 2017
BrightWheel / Screenshots on iPhone
BrightWheel / Screenshots on iPad
BrightWheel / Description
Welcome SHARK TANK fans! The only all-in-one platform for early education is now part of the Shark Tank family - with investments from Mark Cuban and Chris Sacca.
Brightwheel is everything you need for your school, childcare, after-school program, camp, or Sunday school - all in one app. Join the thousands of programs across the globe that have fallen in love with brightwheel!
It’s easy to get started and free for schools, teachers, and parents.
SCHOOLS / CHILDCARE / CAMPS: Manage your classrooms and students, track attendance, track staff time in/out with real-time ratios for each room, share photos, communicate with parents, and send paperless invoices + collect tuition right to your bank account. We have worked tirelessly with teachers and administrators to make it all simple and seamless.
PARENTS: Get a real-time feed of photos, reminders, and updates on your child's day. Using brightwheel’s digital check-in, you can securely sign in/out at school. You can also invite grandparents, nannies, and friends. And you can finally pay tuition online - in one click.
Features of the brightwheel platform include:
• Student Check-In: Parents can sign in on any phone or tablet with a simple tap. You can also enable 4 digit check-in codes, which licensing offices accept as a substitue for a physical parent signature.
• Staff Check-In & Ratios: Manage staff check-in from a single place, and see your ratios across all your rooms in real time.
• Photo sharing: Snap photos and tag students with one click. Automatically saved to your account and shared with parents (with no extra work!).
• Daily Reports: Log naps, meals, bathroom, and other activities with one click. Parents get a feed and daily summary.
• Paperless Billing: Seamless electronic billing and payments for tuition and fees.
• Assessment & Observations: Make note of progress, achievements, and activities. Share with parents or privately amongst teachers.
• Parent Communication: Send notices and call parents right from within the app. And now parents can send preset messages to teachers: running late, picking up early, or not coming in.
• Student Feed: Parents get a personalized feed throughout the day. Save time – no more paper tracking sheets or sending individual photos.
• Seamless Sync: Brightwheel stays up to date across all phones and tablets – so teachers can use their own device or a school device.
• Central Database: Store everything related to kids and families in one secure place.
• Reporting: Detailed reports of every brightwheel feature for billing and licensing requirements.
• Calendar: Share events, holidays, and important dates with both families and staff.
• Web Portal: Easy management and great functionality available on the web too.
And... much more coming! Brightwheel is the early education platform that is committed to innovation with frequent improvements and new features.
BrightWheel / Changelog / What's New in v3.2.3
- We're proud to share another big release for schools, centers, and parents! What's new:
- Check-In Signatures: We made an entirely new check-in mode available! Now you can choose that parents and adults approved for pickup sign their name on your device at pick-up and drop-off time.
- Send Alerts via SMS: Now send text messages directly to parent phones for emergencies, alerts, and important updates.
- Other recent updates:
- Message All Parents: Want to send a message, reminder, or alert to all parents at your location? Now you can easily do so just select which rooms to send the blast to. Look for this new option in Admin Tools.
- In-App Support – stuck or have a question? Tap Help in the menu for new help options, including sending us a message.
- Allergy Indicator: See which students have allergies on your home screen and when recording meals.