Watch Keypad 2.0 for iPhone
Productivity App on iOS
- 'Watch Keypad is as straightforward as straightforward gets.' ~ Christian Zibreg / iDownloadBlog- 'There are many reasons we may want to call or text to a number not in our contact list ... Read More > or Install Now >
Watch Keypad App / Specifications
- • Price: $0.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: October 15, 2015
More About Watch Keypad App
- 'There are many reasons we may want to call or text to a number not in our contact list from the Apple Watch. This handy new app has you covered.' ~ Sandy Stachowiak / App Advice
- 'The Apple Watch app that Apple should have built, created by a 14-year-old teen' ~ Product Hunt Twitter
With Watch Keypad, you are now able to call everyone directly from your Apple Watch, without having that person in your contacts. You are able to actually 'type' a phone number on your Apple Watch and call & text.
Your phone numbers which you have called and/or text will be automatically saved onto your iPhone, and are visible on the iPhone and the Apple Watch when in range with your iPhone.
You can call and text all the recents from within the recents table view.
You are also able to add the Watch Keypad Glance, this will allow you to initiate a call or text even faster. Furthermore, you are also able to add a Watch face complications, also to be able to initiate a call or text even faster.
Watch Keypad is a native app for watchOS 2. This means that it will run directly on the Apple Watch itself instead of running the app of the iPhone. To initiate a call or text someone, your iPhone has to be connected, because the Apple Watch needs the cellular network to connect to the desired number.
What's New in Watch Keypad 2.0
- Hi everyone!
- Thanks for using Watch Keypad. There has been some feedback on our initial launch, so we have made some changes in this new update.
- First of all, thanks for all the feedback, it is really helpful in developing a new update. In this update, we have changed our UI a bit to be faster to call, and to switch from keypad. Now, when you turn the digital crown upwards, you'll be greeted with all the extra (special) symbols (hash, asterisk, plus), instead of force touching to another UI. When you turn the digital crown downwards again, you'll return to the main keypad.
- Further more, we have changed more things:
- We have added a new Glance and Watch face complications for faster access to Watch Keypad.
- We have fixed some bugs related to connectivity issues.
- We have added a new UI Tutorial to guide you through the new UI & functions.
- We are hoping you will enjoy the new features and bug fixes. If you have anything related to say, feedback or new ideas, please pitch the on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- May you fell in love with Watch Keypad, don't forget to leave a review in the App Store. That helps with further development of the app.