Event Countdown Lite 3.2 for iPhone and iPad
Free Productivity App on iOS
Event Countdown Lite App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.7 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: September 1, 2018
Event Countdown Lite / Screenshots on iPhone
Event Countdown Lite / Screenshots on iPad
Event Countdown Lite / Description
Event Countdown is a free, beautifully simple countdown timer and reminder app for the important days, dates and events in your life.
The original Event Countdown app with millions of users worldwide.
Countdown to important days, dates and events in your life. Birthday, Holiday, Party, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Halloween, Valentines, Wedding, Anniversary, Birth, Baby, Graduation, New Home, Sport Fixture, Game, Fitness Targets & Goals, Retirement, Gig, Concert, Theatre, TV show, Film Release, Bucket List and many more.
- Store all your event dates in one place
- Create unlimited event countdowns
- Count up or down the number of years, days, hours, minutes and seconds to events
- Colour code your events
- Choose from 450 icons
- Share your Event on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, SMS and Email.
- Add notes to events
- Basic Notifications
Event Countdown Lite is free to download and use.
- Ad Free
- 450 Colour Icons
- Detailed Notifications
- Synchronise events to all your apple devices
- Repeat Events
Event Countdown Premium is an auto-renewable subscription, charged at $2.49 per year. Each Event Countdown Premium subscription period lasts 1 year and provides access to the following premium features: no ads, 450 colour icons, detailed notifications, cloud sync and repeat events.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Event Countdown Lite / Changelog / What's New in v3.2
- Notifications fix and minor bug fixes.
- Thank you so much to the thousands of you who have taken the time to rate and review our little app. We really do appreciate your support and have listened to your feedback.