Remote S for Tesla 3.5.5 for iPhone and iPad
Lifestyle App on iOS
Remote S for Tesla App / Specifications
- • Price: $9.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 17+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: October 2, 2018
Remote S for Tesla / Screenshots on iPhone
Remote S for Tesla / Screenshots on iPad
Remote S for Tesla / Description
Features currently exclusive to the Remote S app:
- Fully functional Apple Watch app
- Opens, connects, and issues commands faster than the Tesla app
- Siri Shortcuts support for controlling and hearing your car stats via Siri on the watch or phone without opening the app
- Display battery/power usage even when not charging
- See the total miles/kWh added from the last charge session
- Display instant charging rate for fluctuating power chargers (i.e. superchargers) instead of the average charging session rate that your vehicle displays
- Estimated range is displayed (this takes the average consumption of your past 30 miles and estimates your battery range based on that past usage)
- Monitor all three ranges (estimated, rated, ideal/typical) at the same time without changing the settings in your car and up to the nearest 1/100th mi/km
- View the total kWh your car has compared to stated capacity
- See and copy the raw vehicle data returned by Tesla's API servers
- Check if your vehicle is corked or uncorked
- 3D Touch menu for quick commands from the Home Screen
- Use HomeLink or Summon your car when not near it and without continuous press needed (autopilot required). Activate keyless start prior to Summon to avoid needing a keyfob nearby.
- Avoid idle fees from Tesla by setting an alarm when charging reaches a certain kW or % level
- Camp Mode allows you to keep the HVAC on in the car even though there is no activity. Normally, the car will turn off HVAC after 30 minutes.
- View how many range miles are being used per hour
- Use the remotes:// URL schema with parameters to issues commands
- Max cool and Max heat buttons to quickly send multiple commands to your car to optimize cooling and heating
- No-Commands Mode lets you log in the app for your family/friends to monitor your Tesla's location without allowing them to control to your car
- Breadcrumb tracking allows you to see the path that the car has recently taken
- Trip statistics shows your current MPGe, kWh used, miles traveled, kWh per 100 miles, cost savings vs. an internal combustion engine car, cost savings over the lifetime of your car, and many more fun stats.
- Save trip routes to different save slots and compare the distance, kWh used, cost, and more for each route
- Accurate odometer/range readout with decimal places
- This opens up all sorts of functionality, such as scheduling, queued commands, and repeated commands
- Consolidated stats and commands into one screen for quicker and easier access
- Start the car with Touch/Face ID
- Ability to change passenger and driver temperature settings separately
Siri Shortcuts supported:
- Unlock/lock car
- Start/Stop HVAC
- Roof/Trunk/Frunk control
- Temperature change
- Max Cool/Heat
- Honk horn
- Flash lights
- Summon reverse/forward/stop
- Trigger HomeLink
- Start and stop charging
- Open/close charge port
- Change charge limit
- Switch cars
- Display charging stats (battery left, time left, range left, etc.)
Privacy/Security notice: This app only communicates directly to Tesla's servers when sending login credentials and commands. No identifying information is stored by our company.
Special Thanks: Teo5 for the icon graphics. Will Loconto for the sound effects.
Disclaimer: This software and documentation do not come from nor is endorsed by Tesla Motors Inc. Use this app at your own risk. The author does not guarantee its proper functioning. Some features require certain vehicle options to work (e.g. HomeLink/Summon require the autopilot options enabled). This app attempts to use the same interface used by the official Tesla apps. However, you are responsible for any changes to your car caused by using this app. Use of this app can move or change settings to your car and we are not liable for any damages to you, your car or any other object in conjunction with the use of this app.
Remote S for Tesla / Changelog / What's New in v3.5.5
- Siri Shortcuts are now more robust, because it will attempt to wake your car and it will retry the command automatically on failure.
- Rearranged the suggested shortcuts so that more shortcuts would appear in the Shortcuts app. See the previous update version notes to see how to get the rest of the shortcuts to appear in the Shortcuts app.
- The HomeLink and Summon shortcuts on the Apple Watch now work even if you're already on any of the pages on the Apple Watch.
- The MaxCool and MaxHeat shortcuts now run twice as fast.
- HomeLink and Summon now work on the Apple Siri Shortcut even if user confirmation is required.
- Shortcuts created through the Shortcuts app now work on Siri via Apple Watch. Make sure that you have the latest watchOS and that you're paired and connected with your iPhone.
- The Keyless Start shortcut now no longer reports as "failed" if the Keyless Start is already enabled.