Dictionary.com Pro 7.5.21 for iPhone
Reference App on iOS
Dictionary.com’s Pro app now includes ALL of our content and Upgrades (over 3,400,000 fun and helpful entries) for just one low price. It’s also ad-free!Download the essential and most ... Read More > or Install Now >
Dictionary.com Pro App / Specifications
- • Price: $3.99
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: September 5, 2019
More About Dictionary.com Pro App
Download the essential and most comprehensive dictionary app for dependable definitions at your fingertips.
Dictionary.com is the leading free English dictionary app for iPhone – with over 2,000,000 trusted definitions and synonyms, the Dictionary.com app is designed and optimized for your mobile device.
Works offline! Install the free offline dictionary for access to definitions whenever you need them.
In addition to the trusted reference content from Dictionary.com and Thesaurus.com, this app includes:
- Word of the Day – learn a new word each day and expand your vocabulary
- Audio pronunciations – never mispronounce another word
- Voice search – find the definitions you’re looking for anywhere, anytime
- Content Collections Carousel includes Word Trends, Grammar Tips, Slideshows, and Word of the Day
- Quiz widget - test your vocabulary skills (are you prepping for the SAT?) with our Word of the Day quizzes
- Favorite words and search history - customize your recently searched word list and never forget the newest words you’ve learned
- English Spelling help - not sure how a word is spelled? This app will find it for you
- Local look-ups - take a look at the words searched by location
- Learner’s Dictionary - includes extra information about word usage for English learners
- Optimized for Apple Watch!
What's New in Dictionary.com Pro 7.5.21
- Updates. Noun. Something you should keep turned on so you never miss an improvement from Dictionary.com!
- Has your Word of the Day quiz widget been wonky? We made some adjustments, alterations, and enhancements to bring it back in line.