Redfin Real Estate 18.104.22.1683 for iPhone and iPad
Free Lifestyle App on iOS
Redfin Real Estate App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: March 9, 2018
Redfin Real Estate / Screenshots on iPhone
Redfin Real Estate / Screenshots on iPad
Redfin Real Estate / Description
Take it from our users: “It’s the only real estate app you’ll need.” See every nearby home for sale or draw your own custom search area. Instantly book tours of your favorite homes with our experienced local Redfin Agents. When you find “the one,” we’ll make your home-buying experience seamless & save you thousands on closing costs.
Some of Our Most Popular Features:
• Most Accurate Home Data: MLS real estate listings refreshed every 15-30 minutes.
• See More Homes: Redfin has more homes for sale than other real estate apps because we’re powered by the local MLS.
• Search Nearby: Instantly see all the homes, condos and townhomes for sale near you, and get notifications when a new home that matches your criteria hits the market.
• Plan Open House Visits: Find every open house near you and get directions.
• Search by School: Search for homes near specific schools and school districts.
• Schedule Home Tours: Book free home tours with a local Redfin Real Estate Agent right from the app.
• Get a Competitive Edge: We’ll tell you which homes are likely to sell the fastest so you don’t miss out.
• Gain Exclusive Insights: Read comments about what a home is really like written by Redfin Real Estate Agents after they tour the home.
• Search on All Your Devices: Save your favorite homes and searches to your Redfin account and access them anytime, anywhere on the app or Redfin.com.
• Redfin App for Apple Watch: See new home notifications and discover nearby open houses with a glance.
• Share Homes: Easily share your favorite homes via text message, email, and social media.
• Sold Home Data: Get the latest data on sale prices of nearby homes.
• Save Thousands When You Buy or Sell a Home: We sell your home for more money than the industry average, and only charge 1.5% -- rather than the usual 2% - 3%. When you buy with us, you'll get second-to-none-service and save thousands in closing costs.
• Important Disclaimer: Savings vary by market and are dependent on several factors including the price of the property, the market minimum commission, and the buyer's agent commission. Representations of savings are not a guarantee or an offer from Redfin to provide a refund or savings on a specific property. Redfin reserves the right to make changes to the refund and savings calculation at any time while honoring all agreements commenced prior to any change. Refunds are not available where prohibited by law. The refund is subject to lender approval as well as possible restrictions of VA or FHA loans. If the transaction includes a short sale, additional restrictions may apply. The savings are not representative of Redfin partner agent transactions.
• Important Note: Search homes for sale in the states or metro areas of Albuquerque, Allentown, Asheville, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Baton Rouge, Bend (OR), Birmingham, Boston, Boulder, The Bronx, Brooklyn, Buffalo, Cape Cod, Charleston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Columbia (SC), Columbus, Corpus Christi, Dallas-Fort Worth, Dayton, Denver, Detroit, El Paso, Fort Lauderdale, Ft. Myers, Fresno, Grand Rapids, Greenville (SC), Hampton Roads, Honolulu, Houston, Hudson Valley, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Knoxville, Lake Tahoe, Las Vegas, Little Rock (AR), Long Island, Los Angeles, Louisville, Maine, Manchester, Maui, Memphis, Miami, Minneapolis-Saint Paul, Nashville, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Orleans, Oklahoma City, Omaha, Orange County, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Queens, Raleigh-Durham, Reno, Richmond, Rio Grande Valley, Riverside-San Bernardino, Rhode Island, Sacramento, St. Louis, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Santa Fe, Seattle, Tampa, Tucson, Ventura County, Washington, DC, West Palm Beach, Westchester, Winston Salem, and Wisconsin.
Redfin Real Estate / Changelog / What's New in v22.214.171.1243
- We keep working to help you find, tour, and buy your dream home.
- Update your app for the latest features, and meet a Redfin Agent for a real estate expert who is paid to be on your side.