Reader's Digest 5.2.6 for iPhone and iPad
Free Lifestyle App on iOS
A beautiful redesign for iPad and a new iPhone edition, which includes all the same content as our print and iPad editions, presented in an easy, mobile-friendly reading experience. iPad ... Read More > or Install Now >
Reader's Digest App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.3 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: February 4, 2019
More About Reader's Digest App
iPad users can preview articles from the latest issue. Enjoy a look around before you decide what’s right for you: single-issue purchase, or a month-to-month or yearly subscription.
· NEW SUBSCRIBERS: Enjoy a 30-day free trial on iPhone and iPad when you subscribe.
· PRINT SUBSCRIBERS: Enjoy 6 months free on iPhone and iPad. You can access issues on both devices using a single account.
About the Magazine
The interactive edition of Reader’s Digest lets you browse smart, useful tips on health, work, food, relationships, home, and money, all expertly selected from hundreds of online and print sources. You’ll discover original profiles of inspiring people, real-life dramas, insightful essays, and news roundups that get you up-to-date fast on the issues you care about. All the features and departments from the print edition are here, including the jokes and funny true stories, along with our famous Word Power column—now with automatic scoring and audio pronunciations. Each issue is enhanced with exclusive cartoons, videos, slide shows, animations, and useful Web links—all in a well-designed, easy-to-navigate interface.
Choose your Subscription Option
Get a 30-day FREE trial when you subscribe.
• 1-month subscription for $1.99 automatically renewed until canceled
• 1-year subscription for $14.99 automatically renewed until canceled
• Your subscription starts with the latest issue; back issues are not included, but you may purchase them as single issues ($3.99)
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE: Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews for another subscription period (another year for annual subscribers, another month for monthly subscribers) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your credit card will be charged the full amount for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
What's New in Reader's Digest 5.2.6
- Changes in Splash Screen of the RD Magazine's App.