Quartz 1.1.2 for iPhone and iPad
Free News App on iOS
Quartz App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.7 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: March 21, 2019
Quartz / Screenshots on iPhone
Quartz / Screenshots on iPad
Quartz / Description
We’re tired of all the shouting matches and echo chambers on social media, and thought you might be, too. So we decided to build a place for a smart discussion about the news.
Around here, we still believe rigorous journalism and bold ideas are powerful things that will shape the future. We also believe that our readers collectively know more than we do. In our new app, we’ve gathered a community of curious thinkers and doers to have high-quality discussions about the most important stories each day, and we’d like you to join us. It’s like an ongoing discourse with people like Bill Gates that you’ll be able to carry around in your pocket and contribute to.
- News for you, curated by us--featuring all major publishers including the Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, Quartz (hi!), Recode, the New York Times, WIRED, Reuters, and many more.
- Stay informed with notifications on the important stories
- Personalize your news feed with the topics you love.
- Follow your favorite thinkers from technology, finance, business, politics, and more.
- Pick the stories that interest you and share your ideas with the community
- Engage with an informed community of leaders, subject matter experts, and curious minds.
Who You’ll Be Joining:
Richard Branson (Founder, Virgin Group)
Arianna Huffington (Founder & CEO, Thrive Global)
Kai Fu Lee (Founder, Sinovation Ventures)
Adam Grant (Professor & Author, Wharton School)
Sallie Krawcheck (Founder and CEO, Ellevest)
Ian Bremmer (President, Eurasia Group and GZERO Media)
And many more!
We hope this app makes you smarter, and because we believe our readers collectively know more than we do, we can’t wait to learn from you! Let us know what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org
This app offers a digital subscription option: "Quartz membership (monthly)," a renewable monthly subscription to premium Quartz content for $14.99 per month after a 7-day free trial. The length of the subscription is one month. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at a cost of $14.99 per month. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to Quartz, where applicable.
Terms and conditions: https://qz.com/about/terms-conditions/
Quartz / Changelog / What's New in v1.1.2
- We're back again with an update because the news never rests. Also, have we told you we appreciate you? Thanks for sharing your insights.
- [Product Updates]
- Your passwords are safer. We’ve got your back.
- Commenting is now explained in the editor’s pick feed! A little birdie (in our emails) told us instructions are helpful.
- [Community Highlights]
- Have you been logging in lately? Don’t miss some of our favorite insights, including:
- An astronaut discussing VR space programs she’s excited about
- The CEO of a polling company talking about how Gen Z is increasingly in favor of Socialism… according to a poll his own company published.
- The founder of the largest freelance community talking about flexibility needs in the workplace.
- Love us? Rate us! Have a question? Write us email@example.com