Month Calendar 2 17.1 for iPhone and iPad
Productivity App on iOS
Month Calendar is an amazing and simple way to manage your calendar. You get a brilliant overview at a glance when planning. Use decorations to add color and icons to your events. Month Calendar ... Read More > or Install Now >
Month Calendar 2 App / Specifications
- • Price: $3.99
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 12.4 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: July 9, 2020
More About Month Calendar 2 App
Month Calendar has the overview you would expect from your large wall calendar, not a smartphone screen.
• In Month Calendar you continuously scroll weeks or even months with a flick of your finger.
• You are still able to zoom in (just double tap) and get detailed in-place overview of a week or day.
• All accomplished in the same overview.
• This makes the calendaring tasks you do much easier to achieve.
• You don't need a lot of different views of your calendar to change between. You need one that is absolutely awesome. Month Calendar, because it's that simple.
• Use color and icons and other decorations to personalize your Month Calendar and get the best overview.
• Decorations are matched to the event texts given your search terms. If a match is found the selected color and icon is shown with event.
• This way for instance an event for a haircut can be shown as a scissor icon instead of text.
• Also you could have your vacation calendar shown as just a vertical line to the right and left for the day, and hide the event completely.
• This helps to organize your month overview because it ensures more room for other events.
• It makes your Month Calendar visual and compelling, and gets you that convenient overview at a glance.
• Decorations are configured once and after this it works with all your events, both new and old.
OTHER GREAT MONTH CALENDAR FEATURES
• With Month Calendar you can browse your events in the past and plan into the future.
• You can search all your events in the month view and instantly find what your are looking for.
• Get the birthdays for all your contacts right in Month Calendar with picture and age.
• Get a birthday alarm and easy access to send a fun birthday message.
• See the four phases of the moon in month view and day view.
• Get beautiful information on sunrise, sunset and day length for your location right in day view, as well as a details page.
SYNCHRONIZES AND SHARES
• Month Calendar works seamlessly with your exsisting calendars right away.
• If you are already using iCloud, Exchange, Google, Yahoo!, Aol, Outlook.com, Facebook Events or other calendar accounts supported on your iPhone, Month Calendar just works.
• Month Calendar is also an iPad app and it will synchronize your devices using iCloud.
• Month Calendar supports shared calendars as well, this way you can share calendars with your family and friends in a safe way.
• The unique way of presenting days and events in Month Calendar is actually the most natural and intuitive way as well.
• It makes Month Calendar particularly useful for VoiceOver users.
• We have been taking great care to ensure the calendar works great with VoiceOver.
With a yearly subscription you get full and ongoing access to the Calendar Store including (live) updates in your calendar. A subscription always starts with a one-month free trial, so you can try before you buy. 1 year subscriptions for the Calendar Store start at $1.99. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and after the 1 month free trial. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current 1 year period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
What's New in Month Calendar 2 17.1
- * Dark mode support for iOS 13
- * Calendar store updated
- New in version 17.1:
- * Fixed bug that produced empty PDF in export