Privacy.com 2.11.1 for iPhone and iPad
Free Finance App on iOS
Privacy.com App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: July 12, 2018
Privacy.com / Screenshots on iPhone
Privacy.com / Screenshots on iPad
Privacy.com / Description
Get a new virtual card for every purchase for free. Set spending limits, make one time-use cards, or cards that only work at certain merchants. Join over 100,000+ users that have saved $100 million by blocking unwanted charges due to compromised cards, hidden fees, and forgotten subscriptions.
Lifehacker says it's like creating a Gmail address like “[email protected]”, but for your card number.
Forget about credit card fraud, data breaches, or having to update billing information at all the services you use when a card gets hacked. Foil fraudsters, keep you personal information safe and take back control of your online spending!
Privacy cards may be used everywhere major debit cards are accepted.
- Complete Control - Set max charge limits on each card and close any card with just a swipe.
- Private Payments - Spend anonymously. Use a fake name when you pay. It’s nobody's business what you buy.
- Foil Fraudsters - Cards are automatically locked to the first merchant they're used at. So you're safe even if the merchant gets breached.
- Stop Subscriptions - Set a max charge or make your card single use, so you'll never forget to cancel one of those pesky "30 day free trials."
- Completely free - We make money from merchants, just like a debit or credit card. We won’t ever sell your information or surprise you with any hidden fees.
Privacy.com / Changelog / What's New in v2.11.1
- Added support for FaceID!