ThinkUp 1.17.8 for iPhone
Free Health & Fitness App on iOS
What stops you from achieving goals or becoming who you want to be?Build your self-improvement program to develop the motivation and the positive mindset you need to succeed, using positive ... Read More > or Install Now >
ThinkUp App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 12.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: March 25, 2020
More About ThinkUp App
Build your self-improvement program to develop the motivation and the positive mindset you need to succeed, using positive affirmations in the most effective way.
Our mindset and thoughts have an enormous impact on motivation, self-esteem, health, prosperity, and happiness. Positive affirmations and self-talk are a simple and proven technique practiced by therapists, life coaches, and personal development gurus to make our mind work for us.
Select affirmations from an expert-approved list or just use them as inspiration and create your own.
PERSONALIZE YOUR AFFIRMATIONS
Record in the voice your brain truly trusts and understands, your own.
Add an image that inspires you.
Inspiring music makes your meditation enjoyable and relaxing.
SET NOTIFICATIONS AND LISTEN DAILY
Develop new, positive thoughts and reduce negative self-talk.
300+ AFFIRMATIONS FOR 10+ LIFE GOALS
Motivation, Self-Esteem, Overcome Depression, Self-Talk to deal with Anxiety, New Career, Relationships, Stress Relief, Achieve Goals, Pray with Joel Osteen, Miracle Morning with Hal Elrod, Mental Toughness, Fitness Motivation, and affirmations by top personal development experts and coaches.
TRACK YOUR PRACTICE
Connect ThinkUp to the Apple Health app and track the duration of your daily practice through the Mindful Minutes metric. You can also track the number of positive thoughts/affirmations you've listened to during your daily practices. Tracking this metric is important, as it trains your brain to focus on positive thoughts throughout the day when you don't practice actively.
We encourage you to utilize what many already know; our mind is the key to a good, happy, and prosperous life.
A wellness app that speaks to you... Literally.
BEST PRACTICE TIPS
- Select at least 15 affirmations
- While recording your affirmations, mean it!
- Play your affirmations in a loop for 5 minutes, at least once a day before going to sleep. Morning practice is recommended as well for daily motivation
- Listen to the same set of affirmations for at least 21 days. Repetition makes all the difference!
- Use headphones
FREE VS. PREMIUM
The free version allows you to build a short version of the program; record up to three affirmations and use one default background music. You may change the affirmations any time and record again
PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP DETAILS
When you purchase one of the two available premium membership plans, you get unlimited access to all the premium features for a period stated in the plan details. The features are: add and record an unlimited number of affirmations, the per affirmation recording is longer, change background music, set an auto-stop timer, control volume.
PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTIONS
1. MONTHLY: $7.99 billed every month
2. ANNUAL: 60% OFF $39.99 billed annually ($3.33/month)
3. FOR-LIFE: $99.99 billed once
These prices are for US customers. Pricing in other countries may vary.
Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to ThinkUp.
In-app purchase is NOT shareable with Family Sharing
CONNECT WITH US
What's New in ThinkUp 1.17.8
- The 28-day positivity challenge:
- Control (cancel) the Daily Progress popup message after each practice (through the Stats screen).
- Content to help through challenging times:
- - Self-talk is especially effective to deal with anxiety and stress
- - Positive Mindset is the key to stronger immune system
- This field is required.