Cryptonomy 2.06 for iPhone and iPad
Free Finance App on iOS
Cryptonomy App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: July 28, 2018
Cryptonomy / Screenshots on iPhone
Cryptonomy / Screenshots on iPad
Cryptonomy / Description
Cryptonomy is the largest social network for crypto-enthusiasts!
It is built by crypto-enthusiasts, for crypto-enthusiasts, with the idea that discovering and engaging with crypto-related communities, projects, and people, should be easier.
By using the "wisdom of the crowd", you will be able to more efficiently detected quality content, and ignore fake-news, FUD and fraud.
Why is this important? In the ultra-dynamic world of crypto, the decisions you make are extremely directly affect your pocket. Cryptonomy makes it easier for you to get authentic information when it matters most.
Here are some key features that are available on Cryptonomy:
• Trending crypto-communities based on social volume, trading volume, etc
• Home feed with news, forum posts, reviews, and announcements for every crypto-communities
• "Discover" page where you can easily find out about new communities based on a variety of categories
• Each community has its own page where you can see its rating, general information, reviews, forum posts, news, and a live chat room.
• Portfolio tracker with complete info for more than 2000 crypto-currencies and 10000 conventional stocks
Cryptonomy is a free application with features that allow users to engage in the world of crypto. In addition to these features, users can enjoy premium features with Cryptonomy Pro:
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- You can choose between a monthly or yearly Cryptonomy Pro Early Backer subscription
- Cryptonomy Pro Early Backer costs $6.99 monthly, $49.99 annually (prices can vary depending on your country)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Your subscription will automatically renew, unless you have turned off auto-renewal at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- When your subscription auto-renews, the same iTunes Account as the initial purchase will be charged the same amount as the initial purchase
- After cancelling your subscription, your subscription will remain active until the end of the purchased period
Cryptonomy / Changelog / What's New in v2.06
- Bug fixes and performance improvements