Guitar Tuner! 2.4 for iPhone and iPad
Music App on iOS
An easy-to-use accurate audio/visual tuner for your guitar. Provides a simple interface to visually check whether the pitch for each string is low or high, and lets you "see" the pitch ... Read More > or Install Now >
Guitar Tuner! App / Specifications
- • Price: $2.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: December 11, 2017
More About Guitar Tuner! App
Provides a simple interface to visually check whether the pitch for each string is low or high, and lets you "see" the pitch change as you wind/unwind the string tuning machines. Tuning has never been easier.
Shows exactly how many cents (1/100ths of a semitone) a note is out-of-tune.
- Extremely accurate - within 1 cent (1/100th of a semitone) of each note with sub-second response time.
- Developed in Austin, Texas, the "Live Music Capital of the World".
- Use the standard tuning E-A-D-G-B-E or one of many alternate tunings: regular tunings such as Minor Third, special tunings such Drop D, open tunings such Open C, lower tunings, higher tunings.
- Adjust pitch incrementally from 400 to 480 Hz or up/down a half/full step from A440. (The International Organization for Standardization specifies the frequency for the note A in the treble stave as 440 Hz. ISO 16:1975).
- Tap to hear an accurate note if tuning by ear instead of using visual tuning.
- Enable/disable Auto-string-detect (not recommended for noisy environments).
What's New in Guitar Tuner! 2.4
- Bug fix for temporary freezing when note played on iOS 11