Fit Men Cook App / Specifications
- • Price: $3.99
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: May 22, 2017
Fit Men Cook / Screenshots on iPhone
Fit Men Cook / Screenshots on iPad
Fit Men Cook / Description
Struggle free, healthy and practical recipes that are easy on the wallet. It’s as simple as that, and it’s a message that’s seen over 1 million people join Kevin Curry across social media.
Be honest, have you ever heard these complaints about healthy eating?
- “Eating healthy is too expensive!”
- “It takes too long! I don’t have hours to spend in the kitchen.”
- “Healthy food is too bland”
- “I just can’t afford to eat the food needed for bodybuilding”
- “I always end up cheating and slipping back in to bad habits”
Kevin Curry, founder of Fit Men Cook, has been there. After spotting a picture of himself on a friend’s Facebook wall he knew it was time for a change.
He followed all the common advice, changed to a healthy diet and started hitting the gym.
For a few months, things were great, but after a while he found himself craving the old foods he was trying so hard to avoid.
He got his hands on every book he could find on nutrition and started experimenting in the kitchen.
His aims were simple:
A) Food should be easy to prepare and affordable
B) Food should be vibrant and tasty, never boring
C) Preparing food in advance is important
D) Following a, b, c helps you achieve your fitness goals
Kevin shares his journey with the Fit Men Cook community and inside this brand new app where you’ll find the best way to prepare 273 of his most popular recipes.
Top 5 features:
SHOPPING CART + APPLE WATCH
We've taken the hassle out of grocery shopping. Add any recipes you want to your shopping list and we'll organise the list by aisle, so you can easily find the items you need.
The shopping list also works on the Apple Watch.
EASY STEP BY STEP VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS
If you’ve ever looked at recipe instructions and thought “this just looks too difficult for me” then you’ll find the included recipe videos very helpful. Not only is Kevin a great host, who’ll fill you with inspiration for healthy meals, but he’ll also break down the steps in a way that’s easy to follow.
FOCUS ON MEAL PREP
Buying ingredients in small quantities can make recipes more expensive. Not only that, but many of us don’t have the time each day to spend in the kitchen.
Meal prep is the solution. By designating two days of the week as your main cooking days, you can prepare your meals in bulk and eat healthy all week.
This is a crucial part of the app, and many of the meals are designed with meal preparation in mind, to make healthy living fit in with a busy life.
MACRO COUNTING AND INTEGRATION WITH APPLE HEALTH APP
Bodybuilders and fat-loss superheroes can rejoice as the FitMenCook app has nutritional information built right in! Recipes list calories, protein, carbs and fat.
The app also includes a Meal Planner with sample weekly plans.
SCALE UP A RECIPE
Increase the serving sizes by tapping the + and - buttons in the recipe view. You can also switch the measurements between metric and imperial.
There’s more including:
- Search by ingredient: Type in Egg Avocado to see all recipes containing these ingredients (By popular request from Kevin’s readers!)
- Share recipes with friends and family
- Available in English and Spanish
If you’d like to see a video demonstration by Kevin of the app in action, take a look at: http://fitmencook.com/app/
Optional Meal Planner Subscription:
Meal Planner Pro is available as a monthly (0.99 USD) or yearly (5.99 USD) subscription. The subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing. Payment will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. Your subscription may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
The FMC app is collaboration between Fit Men Cook and Nibble Apps.
Fit Men Cook / Changelog / What's New in v4.2
- The FitMenCook app now has over 300 recipes!
- Here are the 25 new recipes we've added:
- 15-Minute Pineapple Pepper Chicken
- 15-minute Shirataki Shrimp Stir-fry
- Avocado Chicken Salad
- Chicken Lasagna
- Chicken Pasta Low-Carb Meal Prep
- Chips & Sushi Poke
- Chopped Salad Jar with Bacon and Sweet Lemon Vinaigrette
- Crispy Baked Sweet Potato Chips
- Frittata (Sausage) Muffins with Avocado Toast
- Healthy Baked Chocolate Oatmeal Bites
- Healthy Creamy Shrimp Pasta Recipe
- Healthy Spanish Rice
- Keto Chicken Alfredo
- Orange Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Pecan Spiced Granola Meal Prep
- Roasted Pepper Vinaigrette
- Sesame Carrot Vinaigrette
- Simple Moroccan Lamb Burgers
- Smoky Spicy Trout
- Spiced Chicken Thigh Meal Prep
- Spicy Peanut Butter Chicken
- Sticky Steak Rolls with Cilantro Jasmine Rice
- Sweet Kale, Bean & Quinoa Salad
- Sweet Potato & Chicken Patties
- Sweet Potato Risotto
- We've also made a bunch of improvements to the existing recipes big thank you to the people who report any recipe issues.