NFL 54.0.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Sports App on iOS
Editors' Words: Never miss a moment of NFL action with NFL '12, including live scoring, highlights and more. The official app of the NFL is the best, pure football app for any fan, with live local and primetim ... Read More > or Install Now >
NFL App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.7 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: July 18, 2019
NFL / Screenshots on iPhone
NFL / Screenshots on iPad
NFL / Description
The official app of the NFL is the best, pure football app for any fan, with live local and primetime games, exciting videos and highlights, and replays of every game with NFL Game Pass (subscription required). The NFL app is packed with more video than ever.
The NFL app keeps fans fully updated all off-season long, with breaking NFL news, highlights, stats & more. It doesn't matter where you are, the NFL app has you covered.
• Live Local and Primetime Games
• Live Playoffs and Super Bowl LIII
• NFL Combine and Draft Coverage
iPhone and iPad features:
• All New Game Center with up-to-the-minute scoring, in-game highlights and drive charts
• NFL Network 24/7/365 with authentication
• Articles and video highlights featuring the latest stories and breaking news from all around the NFL
• Access to NFL Game Pass, NFL RedZone, NFL Shop, and more
• NFL Network 24/7/365 and NFL RedZone are available for eligible subscribers of AT&T U-verse, Charter, Cox, DirecTV, Optimum, Verizon FiOS and many more providers.
All fans can access NFL Game Pass subscription content within the NFL app. NFL Game Pass is a subscription product with features that vary based on location**.
Learn more about the NFL's digital offerings: nfl.com/apps, twitter.com/nfl, and facebook.com/nfl.
The NFL app allows use of AirPlay and Chromecast when viewing all video-on-demand and select live content, including all content within the NFL Game Pass offering. However, the NFL app does not permit outputs from phones of live games, NFL RedZone or NFL Network to external displays via HDMI, Chromecast, AirPlay, Miracast or other similar streaming functionality due to rights restrictions.
*Data usage applies for app download and use.
**Certain restrictions apply.
***NFL RedZone subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account and auto-renew every month unless it is turned off from your iTunes Account Settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which contributes to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see http://priv-policy.imrworldwide.com/priv/mobile/us/en/optout.html for more information.
Terms and Conditions: http://www.nfl.com/help/terms
NFL / Changelog / What's New in v54.0.0
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.