Today Habit tracker 1.9.4 for iPhone
Free Health & Fitness App on iOS
Today Habit tracker App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 4.7 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: November 28, 2018
Today Habit tracker / Screenshots on iPhone
Today Habit tracker / Description
Today is your free personal habit tracker that helps you organize your day and build life-changing habits. Quit bad habits and stay on track with Today's unique visual and rewarding approach based on proven methods from behavioral science.
What makes Today unique?
SIMPLE & INTUITIVE
Today's clean and simple interface is designed to help you track you multiple habits and activities with a few simple gestures that feel natural right from the first launch.
MOTIVATING PHOTO COVERS
Choose a full-screen photo cover for each of your habits to motivate yourself and stimulate you visually to stay on track. Select from our ever-growing photo gallery or choose one of your own photos.
CUSTOMIZATION WITH CARDS
Today is the first habit tracker app that lets you build a fully customizable dashboard for each habit by combining cards that offer unique functionality: Apple Health Charts, Custom charts, Customer counters, To-do lists, Journal, Streak Calendar, Photo Galleries and more. Select those that best fit your habit and the way you want to track it.
INSIGHTFUL STATISTICS & TRENDS
You can manage what you can't measure. Get a clear overview of your check-ins and persistence across all your habits and activities from your profile in Today. Discover your weak spots to help you tweak and optimize your plan for maximum success.
WIN BADGES AND AWARDS
Developing a new habit or quitting a bad one is not just about checking a box every day. Today rewards with badges as you make progress to help you be more mindful of your journey and push you in the right direction.
SECURE AUTOMATIC BACKUPS
Your data is precious. Use Today's automatic backup feature to save all your data on your personal iCloud Drive or Dropbox folder for safekeeping and restore, if needed.
Your privacy matters. Protect your all your habit data by using Today’s Touch ID or Face ID lock. For all devices that don’t support Touch ID or FaceID, we have enabled a 4-digit passcode.
APPLE WATCH APP
Today on the Apple Watch gives a quick and clear overview of all your check-ins due for today and check-in with a simple gesture. The Apple Watch complication will keep you up to the task and let you know when every single goal is complete.
RICH NOTIFICATIONS & TODAY WIDGET
Set up as many reminders as you need for each of your habits. Using Rich Notifications, each notification comes with a beautiful graphical representation of your progress and the option to check-in without leaving the app. Today Widget allows you to view and complete your tasks quickly.
Visit our website to learn about all of Today's features: htts://neybox.com/today/
Download Today and change your life today!
(All of Today's features can be unlocked via a one-time in-app purchase.)
- Custom photo covers and full access to all premium cover galleries
- Add unlimited cards per habit
- Access to premium cards
- Track unlimited habits
- Backup and restore all using iCloud Drive or Dropbox
- Control access to your habits using FaceID, TouchID or a 4-digit passcode.
Today Habit tracker / Changelog / What's New in v1.9.4
- New Features!
- Easier check-ins
- Check-ins are finally as simple as one tap. Each tap on a date on the Streak calendar, will increase the check-ins for that day by one so no more dialogs to open and close! If you want to remove a check-in, long-press on the date to bring up a new control that provides a fast and easy way to add, remove check-ins or the option to skip.
- Better representation of days with check-ins
- When you perform a check-in, Today will mark that day on the streak calendar with a light green background. This will replace the green dot that appears under the date which was harder to notice visually. We are keeping the green dot under the date only when a day is part of a streak so that you can see which days contain check-ins and which don’t.
- Fixed an issue that would cause crashes and instability when the user selected no weekdays as a target goal.
- Fixed an issue that produces an inaccurate calculation of streaks
- Several stability fixes on the Apple Watch and iPhone