National Geographic 3.0.11 for iPhone and iPad
Free Magazines & Newspapers App on iOS
A source of endless inspiration for the everyday explorer and the insatiably curious, the National Geographic app reveals new insights into cultures, ideas, and discoveries through high-definition ... Read More > or Install Now >
National Geographic App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 1.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: October 2, 2019
More About National Geographic App
groundbreaking articles by pioneers in storytelling.
by award-winning photos.
over 3,000 captivating videos.
our rich history through curated archives dating back to 1888.
National Geographic App subscription offer details:
- Annual subscription: $19.99 (12 issues)
- Monthly subscription: $1.99/month (1 issue)
- Single issues: $4.99/issue
- Subscriptions do not include content from magazines published by National Geographic Partners, LLC other than the National Geographic magazine.
• Payment will be processed through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will automatically renew per the billing cycle of your subscription (i.e., monthly or yearly) 24-hours before the end of the current period, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account.
• The renewal charge for your Subscription shall be the same as the original purchase price, unless you are otherwise notified in advance.
• To avoid the billing of fees for the next Subscription period, you must switch off your monthly or yearly Subscription at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• You will not receive a refund for the fees you already paid for you current Subscription period and you will continue to have access to your Subscription until the end of your current Subscription period.
• National Geographic provides no refunds and you may cancel auto-renewal at any time. All sales are final.
• After purchase via iTunes, you will have unlimited access on this device.
What's New in National Geographic 3.0.11
- In addition to numerous stability and performance improvements, this version includes the following bug fixes:
- • Reduced the amount of time spent on load screen on startup. The app now quickly gets you into the content.
- • Fixed some issues with scrolling behavior in the Magazine, Settings, and Search screens
- • Fixed a bug that sometimes caused pixelated images on iPads.
- • The "Show More" function now shows the full caption.