National Geographic 3.0.9 for iPhone and iPad
Free Magazines & Newspapers App on iOS
A source of endless inspiration for the everyday explorer and the insatiably curious, the National Geographic app reveals new insights into cultures, ideas, and discoveries through high-definition ... Read More > or Install Now >
National Geographic App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 3 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: July 29, 2019
More About National Geographic App
A source of endless inspiration for the everyday explorer and the insatiably curious, the National Geographic app reveals new insights into cultures, ideas, and discoveries through high-definition storytelling. Your free account gives you access to a personalized feed of the topics you love.
groundbreaking articles by pioneers in storytelling.
by award-winning photos.
over 3,000 captivating videos.
our rich history through curated archives dating back to 1888.
National Geographic App subscription offer details:
- Annual subscription: $19.99 (12 issues)
- Monthly subscription: $1.99/month (1 issue)
- Single issues: $4.99/issue
- Subscriptions do not include content from magazines published by National Geographic Partners, LLC other than the National Geographic magazine.
• Payment will be processed through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will automatically renew per the billing cycle of your subscription (i.e., monthly or yearly) 24-hours before the end of the current period, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account.
• The renewal charge for your Subscription shall be the same as the original purchase price, unless you are otherwise notified in advance.
• To avoid the billing of fees for the next Subscription period, you must switch off your monthly or yearly Subscription at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• You will not receive a refund for the fees you already paid for you current Subscription period and you will continue to have access to your Subscription until the end of your current Subscription period.
• National Geographic provides no refunds and you may cancel auto-renewal at any time. All sales are final.
• After purchase via iTunes, you will have unlimited access on this device.
What's New in National Geographic 3.0.9
- We update the National Geographic app as often as possible to make it better for you. Please continue to leave reviews and let us know what you’d like to see.
- In addition to numerous stability and performance improvements, this version includes the following bug fixes:
- Fixed a bug that prevented landing on the intended article or video after tapping on a push notification.
- Addressed several UI glitches associated with the card formatting in the video and article feeds.