myHealthPal 1.4.46 for iPhone and iPad
Free Medical App on iOS
Created by someone with Parkinson's, myHealthPal is a powerful digital companion that enables people to manage their health. It captures and visualises data, transforming information into knowledge ... Read More > or Install Now >
myHealthPal App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 0 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: July 9, 2019
More About myHealthPal App
myHealthPal is based on five important building blocks that enable patients to take control and help others:
1 -> is taking control of your health.
2 -> is keeping track of symptoms and medication.
3 -> is keeping your loved ones in the know.
4 -> is connecting with experts and peers.
5 -> is helping others going through the same.
It's all about better health & making the day to day more positive. A single platform for managing multiple conditions, our first condition pack is for Parkinson's with more to come.
myHealthPal can provide better insights by linking with data from other apps & devices, or Apple's HealthKit.
No data will ever be used unless it is donated through our data donate programme.
myHealthPal & dataDonate are registered trademarks belonging to the myHealthPal group of companies and may not be used without permission.
What's New in myHealthPal 1.4.46
- In this first of a series of updates, myHealthPal is now fully GDPR compliant in anticipation of the long-awaited CareCircles and DataDonate®, both coming soon.
- As a user of myHealthPal you always own your data. We pledge that your data will never be used unless it has first been donated by you, its owner.
- Even once donated, your data will be filtered and anonymised at source to remove any identifiable information and preserve your privacy. Filtered data is stored separately to our primary data stores and only then will it be made available to carefully selected partners and research organisations.
- Take control of your health; keep control of your data.