Cayenne 2.3.4 for iPhone and iPad
A Free Utilities App
Published By myDevices, Inc.
Cayenne (com.myDevices.BYOT): Create & Control IoT Projects...Read More > or Download Now >
Cayenne for iPhone and iPad
- • Latest Version: 2.3.4
- • Updated: December 29, 2018
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 and up
- • Developer: myDevices, Inc.
- • Age Rating: 4+
- • Rating Average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
You can download the the latest version of Cayenne or explore its version history.
More About Cayenne
You can add, manage and control sensors and actuators from your phone’s dashboard from a library of drag and drop widgets.
• Easily setup microcontrollers and boards
Quickly connect Arduino, ESP8266, Raspberry Pi boards and other devices to be managed remotely.
• Integration of LoRa-enabled devices and networks.
Provision, monitor, and control LoRa-enabled sensors on LoRaWAN™ networks.
• MQTT API Release.
Bring in any device (microcontroller, single board computer, sensor, motor or actuator) that is not in the Cayenne library via MQTT API.
• Create custom dashboards with drag and drop widgets
Customize the look of your projects with a fully flexible dashboard.
• Add sensors, actuators, and extensions
Create widgets to view and control the hardware connected to your project.
• Customizable Project Builder
Create custom projects and prototypes with mix-and- match widgets providing interoperability between devices, all on a single dashboard.
• Monitor data and remote control your devices and projects
Discover different ways to visualize data and control your connected hardware.
• Easily set up triggers and actions for your projects
Automate your project with easy to create if/then statements.
• Create and manage actions with Event Scheduling
Use scheduled events to trigger actuators or device actions at the time you choose
Check out our community using Cayenne: http://community.mydevices.com/
What's New in Cayenne 2.3.4 >
Improvements and bug fixes.