MuseCam 1.3.7 for iPhone and iPad
Free Photo & Video App on iOS
MuseCam App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.6 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: February 26, 2019
MuseCam / Screenshots on iPhone
MuseCam / Screenshots on iPad
MuseCam / Description
MuseCam is a next generation image editor that makes it easier than ever to capture the perfect look for your photos. Shoot and edit your images using film-emulating presets, professional grade tools, and advanced camera controls.
• Manual Camera
Custom exposure for your iPhone camera with independent control of shutter, ISO, white balance & focus.
• No-Import Editing
Speed is the name of the game. Forget the slow, multi-tap import process. Your photos are ready to edit right away.
• Gorgeous, Film-Inspired Presets
MuseCam features a superior collection of presets, diverse in nature. Some of the world's finest photographers have contributed their secret formulas that emulate film in a timeless, and beautifully subtle way.
• Tone Curves
Capture the perfect tone with the Curves tool, allowing independent access to the red, green and blue color channels.
• Create Custom Presets & Filters
Create a custom preset from scratch, or edit existing ones to perfect the look you're after. Quickly apply them to any other photo in your library.
• Color Tool
Adjust the hue, saturation, and luminance of different colors.
• Complete Edit History
MuseCam stores your full edit history, allowing you to come back at any time to make changes to your workflow.
• Split Toning
Infuse color into the shadows or the highlights of your photo, or both.
• Non-Destructive, Max-Resolution Editing
Render your images without compromising quality.
• Crop, Rotate and Tilt
Whether you need to straighten out your photo or fix distortion, our manipulation tools will get the job done.
• Depth of Field Tool
Simulate depth of field by applying a lens blur to your photo. Intensify the blur with multiple swipes, or by taking advantage of Apple’s 3D Touch technology.
• Professional Image Adjustments
Swipe right on the home screen to access our journal - a collection of news, tips, features & interviews from the creative community.
MuseCam was built by a team of photographers & creatives with the understanding that stories need to be shared. We wanted to provide you the tools to tell your story, and to take your photography to the next level. We get our inspiration from the art and people in our community.
Tag your images with #MuseCam for a chance to be featured in our social galleries.
MuseCam / Changelog / What's New in v1.3.7
- Thank you for all of the wonderful feedback. Your suggestions are always taken into account as we continually work to build MuseCam.
- This update introduces a 'try before you buy' preview mode that allows users to use the advanced tools from the MuseCam Pro Kit before purchasing.
- UI improvements
- Use #MuseCam to be featured on our Instagram gallery (@musecam.co)