Fitness Point Pro 7.4 for iPhone and iPad
Health & Fitness App on iOS
Over 8.000.000 downloads! Now with Apple Watch support! Health App support!Best usability and design on the App Store among competitors!This version is designed especially for males. ... Read More > or Install Now >
Fitness Point Pro App / Specifications
- • Price: $4.99
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 9+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: July 17, 2019
More About Fitness Point Pro App
Over 8.000.000 downloads! Now with Apple Watch support! Health App support!
Best usability and design on the App Store among competitors!
This version is designed especially for males. All exercises are with male models and workout plans are designed for male’s needs. If you are female, you should consider purchasing other Pro version.
Create a personal workout or select one of the pre-defined workout plans to get you started right away!
Fitness Point is a simple app, to follow your progress at the gym and much more. Just everything, that you need!
Try the free version and purchase the PRO with additional features.
PRO version additional Features:
- Hundreds exercises with description, animations and trained muscle.
- Graph to visualize your log data for each exercise.
- Body tracker to control your weight and more (with graph).
- Timer to control precisely your breaks between exercises.
- Unlimited number of logs.
- Export all your logged data as a .csv file.
- No ads!
- Try out this amazing service for free
- Share workouts with friends
- Get Access to Web-version!
- Save your data securely in the cloud
- Never lose your data with automatic upload to cloud
- Synchronize all your devices automatically
- Priority email support. Get an answer within 24 hours!
Free and PRO version basic Features:
--- Exercises ---
- Many preinstalled exercises with description, animations and trained muscle.
- Create new exercises with muscle group, description, primary/secondary muscle and your custom image.
- Add logs to exercises with weight, repetitions, date and notes.
--- Workouts ---
- Create a workout plan with exercises you like.
- Enter your target sets and reps. for every exercise.
- Workout timer.
- Calorie counting.
- Quick navigation on entering logs with swipe gestures.
- Share your workout plan on Facebook or Twitter
- Shop with workout plans created by professional trainers.
--- Logs ---
- Add Logs to every exercise.
- Burned calories counting.
- Calendar view of all logs.
- Edit logs.
- Share your logs on Facebook or Twitter.
--- Settings ---
- Show weight in imperial or metric units.
- Change language for the interface and exercise description.
Visit http://fitnesspointapp.com/ to get more infos.
Terms and conditions: https://www.fitnesspointapp.com/en/terms
Upgrade features are offered as a monthly or 3-month subscription. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
What's New in Fitness Point Pro 7.4
- iOS: Following new feature is a free update to all Pro-users and Expert club members.
- NEW: Huge graph update with many new features:
- 3 different graph types
- show only weight or reps or both values
- filter by workout
- filter by date
- 1RM, 5RM and 10RM calculator
- workload and total sets number are shown in graph view
- FIX: Supersets can’t be saved if one exercise is added multiple times to one workout
- FIX: If one exercise is added multiple times to one workout, break time can’t be set different for different exercises
- Apple Watch: Following new feature is a free update for all users (free and Pro)
- NEW: Music controls. In exercise list swipe to the left or use Force Touch to show music controls.
- FIX: Wrong values for weight/reps in supersets are pre-filled in textfields
- FIX: Full screen timer wrong notification if time is changed while timer already running
- FIX: If changing break time in full screen timer the value is never saved in workout exercise list
- For all questions fell free to contact us at email@example.com.