Stoic 5.9 for iPhone and iPad
Free Health & Fitness App on iOS
Stoic is the easiest way to be happier and learn how to cope with stress with stoicism philosophy. Get your daily companion for mood tracking, journaling, meditations, and reflection. Stoic is a ... Read More > or Install Now >
Stoic App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: January 21, 2020
More About Stoic App
WHY DO YOU NEED A MENTAL HEALTH TRACKER?
We all experience a complex range of emotions every single day. Whether we are feeling positive or negative — both of which are completely natural, of course — it is essential that we have a clear understanding of our emotional states if we are to achieve self-actualization.
Stoicism is a philosophy of leaders. As Tim Ferriss put it:
• become happier and more productive
• become less emotionally reactive
• become a better, kinder person
• become better at resolving conflicts
MORNING AND EVENING ROUTINE.
• Start a perfect day with a personalized morning routine. Prepare for your daily activities so that nothing can surprise you during the day.
• Reflect on your actions in the evening to develop as a human being. Get better every day.
• Journaling. Clear your mind, express your thoughts, set goals and be more grateful.
• Negative Visualisation. Discover how many things you have in your life that you should be grateful for. Things you take for granted. achievements that you forgot a long time ago. You are luckier and more privileged than you think.
• Meditation. An unguided session of meditation with background sounds and timed chimes.
• Breathing. Deep calm and box breathing options.
• Quotes. Read and save your favorite inspiring quotes from Stoic Philosophers, Lao Tzu, The Holy Bible, and Gautama Buddha.
• Fear Setting. A way of overcoming hard decisions in life introduced by Tim Ferriss. It will help you be less afraid of taking action.
• Thought exercise. Stoic interpretation of CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.) Whenever you feel strong negative emotions, try to put corresponding thoughts here. You may notice, that your feelings were caused by your thoughts, and after a small shift in the way of thinking, you can experience a significant uplift of your mood.
• History. Browse your old entries or filter them with particular questions. See how your responses change over time and find patterns to help you in your personal development.
• Privacy. Protect your entries and journals with a password.
• iCloud. Synchronize your data with other multiple devices and keep a backup of your precious thoughts on your personal iCloud storage.
• HealthKit integration for mindful minutes and showing your activity in trends.
• Stoic Wisdom. Learn the most practical philosophy that will help you survive in high-stress environments. Meditate on quotes by Marcus Aurelius and Seneca and conquer your ego.
• Learn Philosophies. With quotes from Lao Tzu, The Holy Bible, and Gautama Buddha you can learn Tao, Buddhism, and Catholic approaches to life.
• And remember "We suffer more in imagination than in reality" - Seneca
• Stoic offers $29.99/year auto-renewing subscription.
• The pricing is for customers in the US. Pricing in other countries may vary.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Your subscription to Stoic will automatically renew unless you disable auto-renew at least 24 hours before the current period ends. You can turn off auto-renew or manage your subscription from your iTunes Store account setting. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Stoic Premium subscription.
If you don’t choose to purchase Stoic Premium, you can still use Stoic for free.
Terms & Conditions: http://stoicroutine.com/terms-and-conditions/
What's New in Stoic 5.9
- dear stoics.
- this update adds:
- • 10-day onboarding for new users. an easy way to walk through all exercises during the first 10 routines. if you'd like to check it out, you can turn it on in you tab -> settings -> use start 10-day onboarding switch.
- • a new layout of visualization exercise.
- • improved layout of breathing exercises.
- • more options in thoughts exercise (and emoijs).
- • more options to chose from in 'focus' and 'what you enjoyed' questions.
- have a great week,