Mil for iPhone
You can download the the latest version of Mil.
More About Mil
• • •
• Sign up using your university email and enter your campus home feed!
• Choose your anonymous username (so that you can comfortably post events without any fear of being judged)
• Create your personal profile, which will be sent to the host once you request to join an event!
• Through testing and research, we've learned that students feel the most comfortable when they are able to post anonymously, especially when it'll be viewed by any user on their campus.
• When you post an event, your anonymous (randomly-generated) username will be visible. Once a user requests to attend your event, you can view their actual profile and decide whether or not you feel comfortable with them attending! This is an important security measure for our users.
• You can create an event around ANYTHING! The sky is the limit.
• If you need an extra person for your Spikeball game on the quad, a casual date to your fraternity formal, someone to picnic with on the university lawn, or even a gym buddy: post an event!
• You can apply rules/preferences to your events, such as ""sophomores only,"" or ""5 attendees maximum"" to make sure that your hangouts happen on your terms.
• You always have the option to delete your event if you aren't available anymore or if you've already accepted the amount of attendees you want.
• • •
We're super excited to welcome you to the Mil community! It's our goal to make campus a more vibrant and interconnected place, and reduce the rates of loneliness and isolation among students at university. Go beyond your circle, embrace spontaneous friendships, and make incredible memories — there is no time like the present.
What's New in Mil 1.0.3 >
We're always on the search for bugs and glitches to clean up! If you find any of those while using Mil, email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org