Mixer 4.6.1 for iPhone and iPad
Free Entertainment App on iOS
Mixer App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 17+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.7 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: July 13, 2019
Mixer / Screenshots on iPhone
Mixer / Screenshots on iPad
Mixer / Description
With the new Mixer app, you can do more than just watch — you can take part in the action! Direct game choices, place objects, select sounds and much more. Join now to experience the future of live, interactive streaming for games like: Minecraft, the Telltale Crowd Play series (Guardians of the Galaxy, Minecraft Story Mode Season 2, Batman & The Walking Dead) Killing Floor 2, Death’s Door, Hello Neighbor, & more!
- Participate in your favorite streams by influencing or changing the streamer’s gameplay
- Interact and chat with less than a second of latency. That’s Faster Than Light (FTL) technology.
- Customize your content by following to find what you want faster
Mixer is more than just a streaming app – it’s a streaming community. We want to hear from you about what you want to see in the app. Give us any feedback you have on Twitter @WatchMixer or at https://aka.ms/mixermobilediscord.
Mixer / Changelog / What's New in v4.6.1
- FTL (faster-than-light), sub-second delay video is now disabled by default!
- •We've opted for this in an effort to reduce load issues on lower speed/unreliable connectivity mobile phones sometimes find themselves in.
- •In any broadcast where it is available, you can turn FTL back on using the quality selector, and the app will remember that for future sessions.
- Channel progression now on mobile app!
- •Watching, chatting, using sparks, spending embers all help you level up within a channel which gains you bragging rights, and potentially other cool abilities.
- •If you have leveled up on other platforms, your levels will now show up on Mobile.
- Ability to block users, even without signing in!
- •Even if you haven't signed in with us yet, you can stop seeing content you don't like, and we'll remember it. You can manage your list of blocked accounts via the Settings page.