Mail.com 6.20 for iPhone and iPad
Free Productivity App on iOS
Mail.com App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.6 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: February 18, 2019
Mail.com / Screenshots on iPhone
Mail.com / Screenshots on iPad
Mail.com / Description
Get the mail.com iOS app and experience powerful mobile email while on the move.
The mail.com iOS app brings comprehensive functionality to your mobile device. Perfect for iPhone and iPad users, the free email app from mail.com puts a wealth of productivity tools directly into your hand. Combine your email addresses and view your communications from one, centralized interface whilst on the move. Additionally, you can enable push notifications to ensure you never miss an important email ever again. Discover the many features of the mail.com email app and get your mails whenever you need them, wherever you are.
Practical and Convenient
The mail.com free email app allows you to set email tones so you know exactly when you have received new mail—keeping you up-to-date with friends, family and colleagues with a personalized notifications. Additionally, you will also find many organizational features that our webmail solution provides. This means you can easily access your contacts so you can better stay in touch with those who matter. The mail.com email client for iOS enabled devices also includes powerful security features to ensure your communications are never compromised.
The free email app for iOS is simple to install and intuitive to use. In fact, its user-friendly nature makes managing your email a breeze—giving you the opportunity to write, reply and organize your mail whilst on the move. Syncing between multiple devices is also possible, allowing you to move seamlessly from your iPhone to your iPad, or vice versa, without breaking your concentration.
All you need to do is sign up for an email account from mail.com and download the app to enjoy these great features:
• 100% free to download
• iPhone optimized
• Convenient push notifications
• Increased security through PIN protection
• Mobile access to your mail.com contacts
• Powerful organizational tools
• Customizable interface
We’d love to hear what you think and we welcome your feedback and user experiences with the iPhone and iPad app. Contact us today and help us improve your email experience.
Mail.com / Changelog / What's New in v6.20
- This version contains the following updates and improvements to Mail & File Storage:
- When answering / forwarding mails to / from your alias addresses, the corresponding address is used as the sender now and no longer the standard address as before
- Additionally, we fixed the following bugs:
- Displaying an image and rotating the screen could lead to a gray detailed view, this has since been corrected
- The sender address could no longer be adjusted when forwarding; this now works as expected