Hit The Gym 1.1.2 for iPhone
Free Health & Fitness App on iOS
Hit The Gym App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 0 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: February 19, 2019
Hit The Gym / Screenshots on iPhone
Hit The Gym / Description
Exercise is good for your body and mind. Everyone should lift weights and break a sweat on a regular basis. But the majority of gym members procrastinate and skip their workouts, sooner or later, because they lack motivation.
Hit The Gym is a workout planner designed to reduce procrastination and to ultimately increase your well-being, your mental health and your strength by working out on a regular basis – week over week.
And this is how it works:
1. Select your gym (for GPS check-in)*
2. Set your weekly workout days
3. Set your latest arrival times
4. Set your reminder
Better not plan too many workouts for your week if you tend to procrastinate. Instead, exercise less frequently, but regularly. In example, two workouts per week are great – if you stick to them.
When setting your latest arrival times, make sure you have enough time for your workout before your gym closes. Also, if possible, choose the time of day when you are most fit. Waiting until late in the evening may not be ideal.
Bad news for procrastinators: It is not possible to forget your planned workout at the gym because you will be reminded of it. By the way, you can set the reminder several times a day.
If you have not arrived at the gym by two hours before your latest arrival time, you will be asked when you want to set off. Choose between "Right Now", "On my way" and "Ask me later" (which allows you to procrastinate a bit).
You can check in as soon as a day has started. In order to check in, you just have to open the app once you have arrived at the gym.
When hitting the gym for the first time, your streak will start. The aim is to then maintain and extend your streak as long as possible. Streaks will be reset to 0 if you fail to arrive at the gym by the time you have specified.
And if you shouldn’t be able to make it to the gym once – as everyone else – do not let that be the beginning of the end, just move on to your next workout.
Hit The Gym will regularly be improved and updated, currently one to two times a week. There are many new and exciting features planned for the future, all of them supporting the mission of reducing your workout procrastination and using the gym membership you are paying for.
Thank you for your interest in Hit The Gym! It would mean a lot to us to get a review from you. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, ideas how to improve the product or feedback.
You can reset the app in the settings, which will delete all your workouts including your current streak.
* You can simply type in your gym’s name and your location, for example “Planet Fitness New York” or “Anytime Fitness Los Angeles” or “PureGym London”. Alternatively, you can just enter your gym’s address.
Become a Hit The Gym user now and reduce procrastination.
No subscription – one purchase, all features.
Hit The Gym / Changelog / What's New in v1.1.2
- New feature: If you haven’t checked in two hours before your latest arrival time, you will be asked when you want to set off. Choose between "Right Now", "On my way" and "Ask me later". Also, we have added an animation, made the app icon a bit smaller, and fixed some bugs. Next update will arrive later this week. Leave us a review if you like the new version.