Videoleap Video Editor 1.17.5 for iPhone and iPad
Free Photo & Video App on iOS
Discover how fun and easy it is to create, high quality videos!Whether you want to make artistic, Hollywood-level films or simply share memories and funny momentswith friends, Videoleap ... Read More > or Install Now >
Videoleap Video Editor App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 13.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: April 10, 2021
More About Videoleap Video Editor App
Whether you want to make artistic, Hollywood-level films or simply share memories and funny moments
with friends, Videoleap is a breakthrough video editor just for you.
Movie making pros can take advantage of powerful high-end editing features. Beginners and casual user
will have fun cutting and combining clips simply, intuitively and on-the-go.
Edit movies or create videos for Instagram with pro quality video editing tools. Add video effects, sounds effects, filters, green
screen and more to create beautiful movies.
Download Enlight Videoleap now and start creating amazing videos today.
Movie Editing Tools
• Keyframe animations.
• Green screen/chroma key compositing.
• Fit video clips to format - place clips on blank or colored canvas.
• Non-destructive video editing.
• Unlimited undo/redo.
• Intuitive timeline with zoom for frame by frame precision.
Video Special Effects
• Prism, Defocus, Colorfy, Pixelate, Chromatic Aberration and more!
• Text: variety of fonts, emojis, shadow, colors, opacity, and blending.
• Unique, adjustable film filters for every moment.
Creative Cinematic Compositions
• Mix videos & images together to create double exposures and artistic looks.
• Layer-based editing! Add videos, effects, text and images then reorder them however you like.
• Customize layers with transformation, masking, and blending modes.
• Apply seamless, cinematic transitions to your clips.
Precise Video Editing & Rich Possibilities
• Clip editing: trim, split, duplicate, flip, mirror, transform.
• Color correction: adjust brightness, contrast, saturation and more.
• Change aspect ratio and fit clips automatically.
• Customize the color of your background.
• Over 100 sound effects!
• Dub audio and voice overs
• Control audio volume and apply equalizer presets.
• In-app stock footage, including green videos and overlays!
• Helpful mini-tutorials within each feature.
• Projects are auto-saved. Work on them whenever, wherever.
• Preview your work with full screen.
Download Enlight Videoleap now and wow your followers with the videos you’ll create and edit on iPhone!
Unlimited Access Subscription
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription
plan. Alternatively, a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in
advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes
account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal
by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current
subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be
provided for any unused portion of the term.
- If eligible for free trial and you subscribe before your free trial ends, the rest of your free trial
period will be forfeited as soon as your purchase is confirmed. Subscriptions will start immediately
after free trial ends unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the trial period.
Enlight Videoleap is part of the Enlight Creativity Suite, including Enlight Photofox, Enlight
Quickshot, and Enlight Pixaloop.
What's New in Videoleap Video Editor 1.17.5
- Hello Videoleapers,
- So remember the Chroma tool? Our in-app green screen that works on any color, so is basically an anycolor screen? Well, it had a bug. And well, we squashed it.
- We also squashed a few more bugs along the way, just to make sure.
- Thanks again for letting us know! And, if you see any more bugs running around, let us know at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Videoleap Team