Evermusic Pro 3.6 for iPhone and iPad
Music App on iOS
Evermusic Pro App / Specifications
- • Price: $2.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: April 8, 2019
Evermusic Pro / Screenshots on iPhone
Evermusic Pro / Screenshots on iPad
Evermusic Pro / Description
Evermusic - music player and downloader for your iPhone or iPad. Audio equalizer, bass booster, ID3 tags editor, playlists manager.
Evermusic is smart and powerful MP3 music player for Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Box, MEGA, Yandex.Disk, MediaFire, WebDAV, SMB, MyDrive, pCloud, HiDrive. With this app you can create your own music streaming service. Just move your music library to the network storage and listen to it directly from there without taking up any extra device space. All your music now available online and you can free up space on your iPhone for photos and new apps.
NAS, Wi-Fi Drive, SMB. Connect your MAC or PC using SMB and listen to your music directly from your computer. Advanced buffering technologies will provide smooth playback on your iPhone. You can also import audio files from your computer with iTunes File Sharing and Wi-Fi Disk.
Your music available offline. If you want to listen to your music without Internet just download all needed songs, albums, artists and listen to your music offline. You can also enable audio player cache and all recently played songs will be downloaded automatically.
Audio books. You can use Evermusic as audiobooks player because there are three useful features: audio bookmarks, playback speed control, saving of media position. Another great feature is sleep timer.
Crossfade playback. With this feature all your songs are playing continuously. There is no pause between songs during playback. You can also stream your music to Apple TV and Google Chromecast device.
Automatic synchronization. Your music library automatically synchronized between cloud storage and device. All songs are grouped by artist, album, genre. Evermusic has user friendly interface with different themes. It supports the most popular audio formats: mp3, aac, m4a, wav, aiff, m4r. Metadata reader will update your songs metadata very quickly. With music library backup feature you can backup all your playlists, songs, album artworks, application settings to the cloud storage and restore it from there.
Audio equalizer. This app has built in equalizer with different frequencies and iPod style presets for the most popular music genres: acoustic song, bass booster, classical music, dance music, electronic music, hip-hop, jazz, latin music, pop, piano, rock, small speakers. But you can also select manual equalizer settings and change preamplifier gain if you need to make your music sound louder.
Playlists manager. With Evermusic you can create and manage playlists, change songs order in playlist. You can make playlist available offline. You can sort songs in your playlist by name, size, song number, album.
ID3 tags editor. If you have corrupted metadata in your files you can edit audio tags using ID3 tags editor.
Files manager. You can manage your files located on the cloud storage using file manager. This application supports all basic operations: move, rename, delete, download from storage, upload to storage, create new directory.
Advanced search. Smart search engine will help you to find favorite albums, artists, songs in your music library.
* Please note that the app cannot play DRM protected files purchased on iTunes Store.
** Google Music service is not supported.
Evermusic Pro / Changelog / What's New in v3.6
- New features:
- CarPlay Support. CarPlay is a smarter, safer way to use your iPhone in the car. Now you can see content from this application on your car’s built-in display. You can listen to your favorite music and stay focused on the road.
- VoiceOver Support. VoiceOver is a gesture-based screen reader that lets you enjoy using iPhone even if you don’t see the screen. Hear a description of everything happening on your screen. We added text labels and hints to all user interface components and now you can enjoy your favorite audio player with full support of VoiceOver.
- Custom Audio Equalizer Configurations. We added possibility to save custom audio equalizer configurations and they will appear on the top of the list above the built-in settings.
- Mixed Output Mode for Audio Player. Now you can mix audio from this application with audio from other applications on your iPhone. Open settings -> audio player> general -> audio output mode.
- Continue playback. With this feature you can restore audio player state that was active before you close the app. Just tap and hold PLAY button and audio player state will be restored automatically. This feature is useful for audiobooks and lectures. Just open application settings -> audio player -> general -> save audio player state -> enabled
- Album artworks editing. We implemented album artworks editing for your audio files (FLAC, MP3, AIFF) and playlists.
- iCloud Drive. Now you can import music from iCloud and other applications.
- Fixed audio player queue.
- Fixed user interface issues.
- Fixed songs playback.
- Fixed localization issues;
- Fixed FLAC streaming from Windows Media Server.
- Fixed authorization for MEGA cloud storage.
- Fixed content sorting ascending and descending.
- Fixed audio tags reading for AIFF files.
- Fixed connection for Windows 10 and DLNA.
- Fixed now playing song in edit mode.
- Fixed audio bookmarks.
- Fixed album artworks.