Focus 5.1.2 for iPhone and iPad
Free Productivity App on iOS
Focus App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.6 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: January 21, 2019
Focus / Screenshots on iPhone
Focus / Screenshots on iPad
Focus / Description
Meet Focus: the best time manager for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Mac. Focus is the most elegant and professional way to get more wore done, working in highly efficient work sessions, one task at a time.
“[…] a tool that can genuinely make people more productive" – MacStories.net
“[…] a must-have for anyone who finds themselves easily getting distracted or forgetting to take occasional breaks." – iDownloadBlog.com
Focus Sessions are a highly efficient way to work. Focus for 25 minutes, then take a short break to relax your mind. After four sessions, take a 15 to 20 minute break. This method maximizes energy, stimulates creativity and promotes a sense of achievement.
Focus includes a lightweight task manager that lets you organize the things you want to work on intuitively. By working on one task at a time, you won’t be distracted and can focus all your attention towards completing that goal. That way you’ll be perfectly organized on your path to success.
Check what you’ve already done! Focus keeps track of your work and offers in-depth and motivating statistics. See your daily, weekly and monthly activity so you don’t lose sight of the big picture.
Seamlessly use Focus on your Mac, iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch. Sync across your devices using iCloud; use Handoff to pick up your current work on another device and get up-to-the-second data with iCloud Push. You can also use the Today widget to quickly glance at your progress, import tasks using the handy Action extension, and more.
FOCUS & APPLE WATCH: A PERFECT FIT
Using Focus on your wrist is a natural fit. The independent Apple Watch app is made for for easy and lightweight interactions that lets you control sessions and track your progress throughout the day. With the Focus complication, you can customize your watch face to see your current progress at a glance.
The name says it all: Focus draws your attention to the most important things. It’s designed to be unobtrusive, accessible and easy-to-use. You’ll intuitively master its collection of features just by using them.
One subscription for all devices (Mac, iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch): Focus Pro includes lightweight task management, in-depth activity data, fast and secure iCloud sync to have your data across all your devices and more for $4.99 monthly / $39.99 annually.
If you have any questions or ideas, please write us at email@example.com
(1) The duration of every period of the subscription is either 1 month or 1 year. (2) The price of the subscription is shown in the Focus' purchase view updated to the time of the purchase. (3) Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase or the end of the free trial period, if any. (4) The length of the free trial period, if any, is shown in the Focus purchase view updated to the time of the purchase. (5) Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. (6) Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, with the same amount as the first period. (7) Subscriptions and to-renewal can be managed / turned off in the iTunes account settings.
Terms of Service: https://www.masterbuilders.io/terms
Focus / Changelog / What's New in v5.1.2
- Minor changes.
- New appearance options: a real black background, new options to change the main theme color and app icon
- New drag & drop functionality: drag tasks from OmniFocus, mails from Mail or links from Safari into your task list to get a tappable backlink
- New separate Siri Shortcuts to start a Focus session or a break
- Live updates for the task activity
- Quickly set the session length by swiping with two fingers on the timer
- Better sync performance
- Bug fixes and improvements
- We're always happy to hear your thoughts and feedback: @focusappio on Twitter and firstname.lastname@example.org