Kindaba 3.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Social Networking App on iOS
Kindaba App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: February 12, 2019
Kindaba / Screenshots on iPhone
Kindaba / Screenshots on iPad
Kindaba / Description
Safely share photos, videos, and links with your family members and close friends, without worrying about who else can see these moments. Safe, simple, and private. You're in control & no ads. Download and start sharing with your family on Kindaba!
The Timeline: Keep up with all of your family in an easy to use timeline - just like popular social networks! The difference is, you're in control. Only people you know will be able to see your posts and comments. Private comments — yay!
My Household: Easily access and contact members of your household. View their photos, videos, and links. Coming soon: Family location check-in - you care about your family being safe and sound
Family Followers: For those extended family members and friends who are just like family — let them follow the posts you choose to share with them. Useful for baby journals, extended family, and anyone else you'd like to keep up to date with family news.
Learn more about us at https://kindaba.com
Kindaba / Changelog / What's New in v3.0
- No ads and no data-selling just those who matter most. For family however you define yours. Create your own safe place to privately share plans, conversation and photos. Your one stop shop for all your family moments. Join the revolution, take back control with Kindaba.
- Conversations keep all your family chat in one place. No more scrabbling around to remember which service a message was sent on now you know all your family chat is in Kindaba.
- Who Can See This families can be complicated. Choosing exactly who you include in each conversation makes it easy to keep it topic, age and relationship appropriate.
- Mosaic celebrate the richness of family life with this visual display of your families photos and videos.
- Learn more about Kindaba, the private gathering place for your family, at https://kindaba.com