DayCount 3.2.1 for iPhone and iPad
Free Productivity App on iOS
DayCount App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.6 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: July 18, 2019
DayCount / Screenshots on iPhone
DayCount / Screenshots on iPad
DayCount / Description
DayCount can remember all your events, alert you when you want to be reminded and track your time, so you focus on what’s important to you, and boost your productivity - day in, day out.
• Countdown the years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds until your events.
• Keep track of the years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds since your events.
• Achieve your goals and create positive habits by aiming for the longest streak of productive days.
• Backup and sync your events and streaks across iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
• Schedule notifications to alert you hours, days, weeks, months or years before or after your events.
• Write notes in dedicated note-taking spaces for each of your events.
• Add an infinite number of events.
• Customise with themes.
• Set out multiple events to be easily viewed with Grid.
• Adjust visibility to boost text visibility by increasing contrast.
• Resize events with regular, medium, large and huge options.
• Set between Light and Dark modes.
• Widget provides quick access to your top events.
• Light and Dark widget modes.
• Share your progress with a full-resolution screenshot of your event.
• Tap and hold DayCount events, then drag to rearrange order.
• Reset button to set event date to current date.
• Alternate Light App Icon.
DayCount offers an auto-renewing yearly subscription with a free 7-day trial. After the free trial period, the subscription price will be charged to the payment method associated with your iTunes Account. The subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period for the same price. You may turn off auto-renew after the purchase by going to your Account Settings.
Terms of Service: https://goo.gl/qKXvYk
DayCount / Changelog / What's New in v3.2.1
- With each update, we build DayCount to become better than ever. Here's what you will find in this update.
- Backup and sync your events and streaks across your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Bug fixes and various improvements.
- Love the app? Rate us, we love feedback!
- Any questions, feel free to reach out through the app!