Twine 1.3.1 for iPhone and iPad
Free Finance App on iOS
Twine App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.6 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: March 22, 2019
Twine / Screenshots on iPhone
Twine / Screenshots on iPad
Twine / Description
Manage money for shared goals with Twine, the first saving and investing app built for two! Download today to start saving up and investing for your financial future together.
-- HOW TWINE WORKS --
1. Pick your goal
2. Select an investment portfolio (or save in cash)
3. Connect your bank to start saving up in Twine and making progress on your goals
Once your new account is open, you can easily track the progress of your shared goals from the app, without multiple tools and spreadsheets. From a wedding to a down payment, save up for the milestones that matter and get there together.
-- TOP FEATURES --
1. Unlimited goals. Choose individual or shared.
2. Get smart recommendations from the app tailored to your saving and investing goals.
3. Track your goal progress and manage deposits, all from one intuitive dashboard.
4. Set and forget using automatic deposits from the app.
5. Enjoy bank-level security that keeps your personal information and accounts safe.
Twine helps you to make the financial decisions that are right for you and your partner. No matter the goal, our trusted and reliable service makes the process of saving up or investing money simpler than ever so you can focus on your life’s journey!
* Twine is backed by John Hancock and 150 years of stability and expertise.*
-- DISCLAIMER --
John Hancock Personal Financial Services, LLC (“JHPFS”) is an SEC-registered investment adviser. Clearing, custody and other brokerage services are provided by Apex Clearing Corporation (“Apex”). As with any investment account, your money is not FDIC insured or bank guaranteed. This means we can’t guarantee you won’t lose money (including the money you start with).
The JHPFS fee does not include the expenses of the underlying investments in your account. Any projected investment outcomes or goal achievement dates are hypothetical in nature, provided for educational purposes only, are not intended to serve as the primary or sole basis for investment decisions, and are not guarantees of future results. Please see full disclosure for more information.
Twine / Changelog / What's New in v1.3.1
- We’ve updated some small stuff to keep Twine rollin’ right along.