LiveUseful 2.23 for iPhone
Productivity App on iOS
LiveUseful App / Specifications
- • Price: $0.99
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 10.3 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 3.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: February 19, 2019
LiveUseful / Screenshots on iPhone
LiveUseful / Description
[LiveUseful is made by independent developer.]
What can your lock screen do?
With LiveUseful, hide text, lists, images and QR codes in your lock screen, and show them anytime with 3D Touch.
Reminders, todo-lists, QR code of your social media account, the exchange rate table… With LiveUseful, your lock screen can do a lot. It all depends on your imagination!
*Limited by iOS, things you add may little fuzzy on the lock screen.
*iOS will zoom image when setting wallpaper, you may need to rescale it manually. Otherwise, the content may in the wrong location.
*Can only be used on devices with 3D Touch support.(iPhone 6s/6s Plus/7/7 Plus/8/8 Plus/X/XS/XS Max)
*This app has been optimized for VoiceOver and is suitable for daily usage by visual impairment people.
Choose a wallpaper and add content on it. The app will build a Live Photo. Set this Live Photo as lock screen wallpaper. Then here you go!
- Add text on the background with a card.
- Change the card style, font size, and text-alignment.
- Background blur.
- List mode, Add a beautiful list to your lock screen.
Use as: Reminder, todo-list, Little poem, Emergency contact…
Add QR Codes:
- Add QR code on the background.
- Import QR code using the camera or from an image.
- Add Multiple QR codes.
- QR code will on the downside by default. So it won't be covered by the music player. But you can change it to the big one in the middle if you want.
- Swipe up and down to change the position of QR code.
- Card style can be changed.
- Show your social media account QR code to others at any time.
- Crop image before add it.
- The image can show as a popover or cover the full screen. You can use this function to do some interesting things.
- Use screenshots of other apps, your lock screen can be your reminder, todo-list, shopping list, word card, exchange rate table and more…
- More imaginative usage is up to you.
Use the last photo:
- LiveUseful can save the last photo you used. You don't need to select your wallpaper every single time.
Import from other app:
- Import text, links, images from other apps through share sheet.
LiveUseful / Changelog / What's New in v2.23
- Add an action extension to import contents from other apps.
- Bug fix.