Jig Workshop 1.10.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Graphics & Design App on iOS
Create and share stunning augmented reality presentations in seconds.- Use your own CAD files or import 3D objects from our ever growing library- Simple, powerful tools that anyone can ... Read More > or Install Now >
Jig Workshop App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: September 14, 2020
More About Jig Workshop App
- Use your own CAD files or import 3D objects from our ever growing library
- Simple, powerful tools that anyone can use
- Easily share your creations with anyone
The team behind JigSpace, the critically acclaimed AR app, bring Jig Workshop: the tool to create and share Augmented Reality presentations. We've built Jig Workshop from the ground up for augmented reality; it's easy to use, powerful, and designed for touch devices.
You bring the knowledge, we'll bring the tools! Browse through thousands of 3D models in our Object Library or upload your own CAD files, and pull them together to make your Jig. Regular content updates mean you'll always have new objects to pick from.
Build your own knowledge library, all in one place. From teachers and students, through to engineers and managers, Jig Workshop lets you share your knowledge in an intuitive, engaging way. Want to share your Jig with someone? Simple! Just send them the Jig link and they can open view it on their own, or join you in a multiplayer remote presentation.
We're on a journey to index humanity's knowledge in 3D - we're glad you're along for the ride!
What's New in Jig Workshop 1.10.0
- This is a small update while we work on some big new features!
- - Your Jigs now get organized in "My Jigs" and "Shared with me" categories so you can easily tell the ones you made from the ones shared with you via Jig Dashboard (Pro)
- - We added a button in the main screen's "Settings" panel to view the latest news in case you missed it.
- - Fixed: If you tried duplicating an object that had been partly deleted it would cause all sorts of problems. It's all handled properly now.
- - New App Store screenshots!
- - General performance improvements and bug fixes
- Thank you all so much for the support. If there is something you want to see in the app, please get in touch with us via the "Community" or "Contact" tab and we'll see what we can do!
- Happy Jigging, keep creating, and be safe out there!