Arrive 1.1.1 for iPhone
Free Shopping App on iOS
Arrive App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 10.3 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: February 12, 2018
Arrive / Screenshots on iPhone
Arrive / Description
Instantly track all of your online orders in one place with Arrive.
In a single tap, Arrive automatically syncs with your online purchases to give you accurate up-to-the-minute updates on everything you order, across all online retailers including Amazon, Walmart, Urban Outfitters, and more.
Follow your package’s journey with a live interactive map and notifications every step of the way. Arrive also supports over 400 carriers including Amazon, UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL, and Canada Post.
Automatic Tracking - Arrive instantly syncs with your email to track your orders. No digging for tracking info. No copy and pasting. [Gmail only for now]
Live Map Updates - Discover where your packages are and when they’ll arrive with a live map view and rich notifications.
Post Delivery - Need to make a return? Have a question about your order? Contacting a store or carrier is just one tap away.
Privacy - We’re dedicated to keeping your private information safe and secure. Your personal details are only ever used to improve your experience.
Have a question or just want to say hello? Contact us at [email protected] or @tryarrive on Twitter.
*Arrive currently only supports Gmail. We'll be adding support for more email providers soon*
Arrive / Changelog / What's New in v1.1.1
- Happy new year! We hope everyones packages arrived safely for a relaxing holiday break :)
- This update includes some highly requested features! Here’s what’s new:
- Edit and rename your shipments
- Search your shipment list
- Improved progress bar on map view
- General bug fixes & visual improvements
- Have questions or just want to say hello – we'd love to hear from you! Feel free to email us at [email protected] or on Twitter @tryarrive