iPieta 11.2.6 for iPhone and iPad
Free Reference App on iOS
iPieta contains Catholic documents, teachings, writings, prayers, and liturgical calendars.Languages: English, Español, German, Français, Polish, Czech, and Turkish.ENGLISH CONTENT ... Read More > or Install Now >
iPieta App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: December 3, 2019
More About iPieta App
Languages: English, Español, German, Français, Polish, Czech, and Turkish.
ENGLISH CONTENT INCLUDES:
• Bibles: Douay-Rheims, Clementine Vulgate (Catholic and public domain; note that Psalms are COMPLETE but numbered as in the Vulgate).
• Baltimore Catechisms #1-3 (original); the Cat. of Christian Doctrine, the Roman Catechism, and the Cat. of St. Thomas Aquinas.
• Both the Ordinary (Novus Ordo) and Extraordinary (Tridentine) Calendars with access to the day's Gospel and Reading(s) from the Douay-Rheims & Vulgate.
• Numerous devotions and prayers, including 33-Day Total Consecration Preparation, Novena to the Holy Spirit, St. Alphonsus Stations of the Cross, and the St. Bridget 1-Year and 12-Year Prayers.
• Spiritual works from authors including St. Louis Marie de Montfort, St. Teresa of Jesus, St. John of the Cross, St. Catherine of Siena, St. Thomas Aquinas (Summa and Catena), St. Francis deSales, and St. Jean-Marie Vianney.
• Papal Encyclicals and Conciliar Documents
• Fathers of the Church (Erdman's collection)
• Misc: Scripture for the Holy Rosary, Examination of Conscience, 1894 Butler Saint of the Day
• Search, History, Bookmarks, Notes, Highlights, iCloud sync and backup for user data.
• Sharing: Printing, Email, SMS, Twitter, Facebook.
• Multi-version display of some data like versions of the Bible and prayers in different languages.
• Free audio is downloadable within the app.
Need assistance? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org We are grateful for your suggestions and for reporting specific typos. Thanks.
What's New in iPieta 11.2.6
- • Calendar fixes
- iPieta 11.2:
- • The Liturgical Year by Abbot Guéranger (in Veritas > Catechesis)
- • Slovenske molitve
- • Dark Mode for iOS 13: Toggle Dark and Light Mode in iOS 13 Control Center, not the Aa menu.
- • Long Press: Dark-green buttons have long press options. For example, long-press Calendar Button to display today's readings.
- • Multi-window on iPad for iOS 13: Long-press table data (e.g., Galatians 5) to open text in adjacent window. Or, long-press menu data (e.g., Catena) to open related text (e.g., Catena Aurea) in adjacent window.