Insta360 One 3.3.1 for iPhone and iPad
Free Photo & Video App on iOS
Insta360 One App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 9+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 3.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: May 23, 2018
Insta360 One / Screenshots on iPhone
Insta360 One / Screenshots on iPad
Insta360 One / Description
Shoot and share awesome 360 video and photos, anytime, anywhere. Insta360 ONE is the control app of the Insta360 ONE camera. With this app, you can effortlessly capture 4K 360 video and 24-megapixel photos, or go live in 360 on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and more.
-Use all-new FreeCapture editing to turn the best of your 360 videos into classic-sized 1080p video ready to share on Instagram, Snapchat and all of your favorite apps.
-Capture and edit epic 240 FPS bullet-time shots, and customize the music.
-Capture extremely smooth videos without camera stabilizer and sports type limitation
-Use SmartTrack to lock on to a key subject and automatically create a video where they’re always center-frame.
-Instantly erase the selfie stick from your 360 photos and videos to get a “flying camera” effect.
-Control your Insta360 ONE with Bluetooth.
-Do the time warp (again!) with time-lapse video.
-Take creative control with RAW photos, LOG videos, and a full-featured suite of camera settings.
-Instantly go live in 360 on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and any other 360-supporting platform.
-Customize your favorite 360 moments with a range of filters and stickers.
-Share your 360 photos and videos to any social app with one touch.
-More amazing contents in Insta360 Community, allowing you to watch brilliant daily stories around the world.
Insta360 One / Changelog / What's New in v3.3.1
- This update:
- Fixes a bug that probabilistically caused askew image when using Direction Lock function.
- Previous update:
- 1. Adds support for pinch-to-zoom Tiny Planet view during video playback.
- 2. Supports full-screen playback for 16:9 video.
- 3. Adds color adjustment function for video.
- 4. Optimizes stabilization when live-streaming with the user-controlled perspective mode.
- 5. Adds a new Direction Lock function for video editing, allowing users to lock their video’s perspective in relation to the direction the camera itself was pointing at the time of shooting.
- 6. Adds Indoor Stabilization Mode to optimize the FlowState stabilization effect for indoor and low-light shooting.