Insta360 One 2.0.2 for iPhone and iPad
Free Photo & Video App on iOS
Insta360 One App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 9+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: December 9, 2017
Insta360 One / Screenshots on iPhone
Insta360 One / Screenshots on iPad
Insta360 One / Description
Shoot and share awesome 360 video and photos, anytime, anywhere. The Insta360 ONE camera app lets you effortlessly capture 4K 360 video and 24-megapixel photos, or go live in 360 on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and more.
-Use all-new FreeCapture editing to turn the best of your 360 videos into classic-sized 1080p video ready to share on Instagram, Snapchat and all of your favorite apps.
-Capture and edit epic 240 FPS bullet-time shots, and customize the music.
-Use SmartTrack to lock on to a key subject and automatically create a video where they’re always center-frame.
-Instantly erase the selfie stick from your 360 photos and videos to get a “flying camera” effect.
-Control your Insta360 ONE with Bluetooth.
-Do the time warp (again!) with time-lapse video.
-Take creative control with RAW photos, LOG videos, and a full-featured suite of camera settings.
-Instantly go live in 360 on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and any other 360-supporting platform.
-Customize your favorite 360 moments with a range of filters and stickers.
-Share your 360 photos and videos to any social app with one touch.
Insta360 One / Changelog / What's New in v2.0.2
- [Latest update]
- Routine improvements.
- [Recent updates]
- Introducing Insta360 Community! Now you can share, like and comment on shots from Insta360 users around the world, and follow your favorite photographers. Join in and be a 360° pioneer.
- We've also upgraded FreeCapture to record videos in a 9:16 aspect ratio (Instagram Stories, anybody?) and to support 1/4x slow-mo recording for 60 fps video.