Cove 2.2 for iPhone and iPad
Free Health & Fitness App on iOS
Expressing your emotions can be hard. It can be easier if you make music! Cove is trusted by doctors and therapists as a safe and secure way to look after your mental health.EASY TO ... Read More > or Install Now >
Cove App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: April 18, 2019
More About Cove App
EASY TO USE
• First SCROLL pick a mood that helps you frame your mood
• Then TAP to add chords, melody or even percussion
• You can SWIPE to change instruments - there’s over 30 to choose from
• Explore and be creative - there is no right or wrong way to make music!
HOW IT WORKS
We believe Cove has a role to play in improving emotional and mental health by encouraging self-expression. We believe Cove is especially good if you experience anxiety or depression.
Cove can be used any time, but may be most useful when you find it difficult to express yourself through other means, such as talking or writing. You can use Cove whenever you feel like it. You can make music by yourself, or share what you make with others.
EVALUATED BY CLINICAL EXPERTS
We think it is important that any app that advertises about mental health takes it seriously.
That is why Cove has been tested, evaluated, and trialed in health services in the UK, and has been created in collaboration with clinicians and other specialists.
Cove primarily uses music instead of words to express a feeling or mood, and so it may be helpful in conjunction with talking therapies and counselling. Cove is not a substitute for professional therapy, and not suitable for those experiencing severe distress or suicidal thoughts. If you find yourself really struggling, in the app there are helpful links to organisations who can help you. Don't be afraid to reach out to someone.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT COVE
Cove helps me relax take a few minutes for myself on creating sounds that I can later hear again. Creating your own therapeutic music and save it in your own library!
I use this app to help me when I am ruminating on something, especially negative things. I make a little Cove song about it and it makes my mind a little light, a little easier to move. I love the minimal, intuitive interface, and it provides an interesting array of sounds to play with.
Really enjoyed the ease with which I can capture an emotion I am feeling at the moment.
WHAT THE PRESS HAVE SAID
...one of the best mental health apps.
Cove is a journaling app that upends what you’d expect from a journaling app.
For people who struggle with anxiety or just find it hard to even determine their own moods, melodies can prove a useful tool of expression.
(The Next Web)
MADE WITH CARE
We all struggle with our mental health sometimes, some more than others. We made Cove because we’ve experienced problems in the past. If you’ve found Cove useful, please tell others or leave a review.
What's New in Cove 2.2
- Cove now works beautifully on all new iPhone and iPads, so you can express yourself on any device!
- Also in this update:
- We’ve fixed issue when switching apps while making music
- We really appreciate your kind reviews and they really do help others to decide whether Cove is right for them. So we’ve added the ability to provide reviews while you are in-app. You can also get in touch with us directly in the app, via the feedback form!