Hootsuite 3.28.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Social Networking App on iOS
Hootsuite App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 17+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.7 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: May 16, 2019
Hootsuite / Screenshots on iPhone
Hootsuite / Screenshots on iPad
Hootsuite / Description
Share and schedule posts from your Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn accounts all from one app.
Hootsuite is the world's most popular social media management app and is FREE for up to 3 social network accounts. Want to manage more accounts? You can upgrade to Hootsuite Professional plan for $29 USD per month and receive a 30-day free trial (more details below).
What people are saying:
"Excellent... Hootsuite's beauty is its streamlined nature." – PC Magazine
"...offers unrivalled features like post scheduling and statistics tracking." – CNET
"This is no doubt the best client for professional social media users" – Engadget
"The app looks lovely, and if multiple [social] accounts are your thing, it works wonders." – MacWorld
Use the Hootsuite Mobile App to:
* Bring the power of Hootsuite into the palm of your hand
* Post messages to your favourite social networks within one app
* Use AutoSchedule to spread messages out over a number of days, which is great for time management
* View and manage all of your favourite social networks from one place
* Use the Ow.ly link shortener to track click-through stats
Start your free trial by upgrading to Hootsuite Professional for $29 USD per month. This will give you access to manage more social networks, remove ads, and access additional powerful features on the web.
Subscriptions are auto-renewing and will be charged to your iTunes account automatically after your free trial unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you cancel your free trial.
If you wish to cancel your account, you must do so via your iTunes Account Settings which can be found within Hootsuite by visiting the Settings page and choosing to "Downgrade."
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Terms of service: https://hootsuite.com/legal/terms
Hootsuite / Changelog / What's New in v3.28.0
- When you schedule or publish a video, your videos will now be automatically encoded so you don't have to worry about social network requirements!
- (Portrait video cropping for Instagram will come in a future release).
- Fixed the bug that prevented you from cropping an image before posting to Instagram if you selected vertical rectangle mode.
- You can now swipe right on a conversation within Inbox to dismiss or resolve it.
- We're here and always listening to your feedback! If you like the improvements in this version please leave a rating. If you experience any issues or want to give us feedback, tweet to us @Hootsuite_Help or visit http://hootsuite.com/help. We're happy to help!