HeroSnatch 1.0.11 for iPhone and iPad
Free Health & Fitness App on iOS
HeroSnatch App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: April 24, 2019
HeroSnatch / Screenshots on iPhone
HeroSnatch / Screenshots on iPad
HeroSnatch / Description
With our fitness app, you can easily plan, track and analyze your workouts of the day (WODs). Train like a pro, measure your progress and become an athlete you were always dreaming about.
– Use our powerful insights to make your every WOD (workout of the day) better. For this, you will get super accurate and delicate data. Really accurate.
– Replace your paper whiteboard with our activity tracker. Let it be your personal workout planner. Log your exercises, sets, and reps of each workout.
– Compete with friends from your crossfit box. Bring the functional training process to the new level. It doesn't matter what you're better at – bodyweight exercises or powerlifting. Go make a progress and never look back!
– Add more WOD benchmarks to your checklist: Angie, Barbara, Chelsea, Diane, Elizabeth, and others.
– Finish your rounds faster. Get to the top of a leaderboard. Adjust workouts of the day (WODs). Repeat.
– Track personal records (PRs), log workouts, share your results and build strength for maximum muscle gains.
– Follow more crossfit athletes, invite them to offline events, grow your network.
– Don't forget to relax and breathe after your training. Do some stretching or yoga. Drink a lot of water. Learn how to eat clean.
Why do we do this? Because we are athletes too and we do it for ourselves.
We want you to improve your workout routines and perform better from day to day. That's why our team created the best gamified user experience ever for you. Sure, you will never feel bored while working out.
Our dream is to build the default solution for crossfit athletes to submit their workouts and analyze performance. Not just another WOD activity tracker. Our goal – the perfect one.
Have any questions? Feel free to ping us at email@example.com.
We are always happy to help you!
HeroSnatch / Changelog / What's New in v1.0.11
- We also added seconds to EMOM WODs;
- And custom result type for EMOMs;
- Plus an ability to edit your results.
- Bug Fixes & Improvements
- Result search appearance is fixed after user comes back to the WODs list;
- Mentions appearance from notification modal is fixed;
- Offsets and small visual elements are improved too;
- As well as translations and the time cap validation;
- WOD clearing bug in the result modal is fixed;
- Additional instructions now appear correctly;
- First/Last Name replaced with a Full Name;
- Validation on the profile page is fixed;
- Long comments display is fixed.