Boom 1.4.4 for iPhone and iPad
Free Music App on iOS
Boom App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 11.2 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: June 23, 2019
Boom / Screenshots on iPhone
Boom / Screenshots on iPad
Boom / Description
Best Bass Booster and equalizer App for your iPhone- The Boom App redefines the way you listen to music with Bass booster, a customizable 16-band equalizer & handcrafted presets. You can also experience the magic of 3D surround sound and feel your tunes come to life on any headphones.
- 3D Surround Sound: Patent-pending technology, amazing audio on any headphones.
- Bass Booster: Amp-up your music and feel every beat come to life
- 29 Handcrafted EQ Presets: Dubstep, pop & many more presets.
- 16-band Custom Equalizer: Craft your own Equalizer to enjoy your music in your way
- Stream Spotify & TIDAL with Boom: Incredible listening experience from the leading streaming services.
- Stream 40K Radio Stations and Podcast Worldwide: Improved audio output on your favorite stations
- Multiple Library Access: Access phone music and music stored on Dropbox & Google Drive too!
- Beautiful, User-Friendly Interface: Clean, minimal and easy to use interface
- Enhances All Headphones: Get an amazing listening experience on any headphones
You can enjoy Boom for free with our 7-day trial version. Get unrestricted access to all features and experience the magic of vibrant audio output for free.
• Users can now enjoy a discounted price of just $6.99 for 6 months and $11.99 for 1-year.
• Your credit card will be charged through your iTunes Account after the purchase confirmation.
• Automatic renewal unless auto-renew is turned off 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and you may turn off the auto-renewal by going to the iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation is allowed during an active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
“With a sleek and easy-to-use interface, Boom: Music Player with Magical Surround Sound lets you free your music of that compressed feel, breathing new life into every nuance of your favorite tracks — just the way the artists intended. This app boasts a range of features to deliver that edge, including a mind-blowing 3D Surround setting, equalizers and audio intensity effects designed to work with any headphones. Once you’ve heard your choicest tracks on Boom, there’ll be no going back.”
– App Store Editor.
*** If you have a Mac, do check out Boom 3D for incredible 3D Surround Sound on the Mac App Store at http://apple.co/1Vjj4XR **
Boom / Changelog / What's New in v1.4.4
- Minor enhancements and bug fixes