Mimo 3.3 for iPhone and iPad
Free Education App on iOS
Editors' Words: Learn how to code through interactive tutorials and quizzes!. Join more than 3 million learners: learn to code, make apps/games/websites, automate your life, and ... Read More > or Install Now >
Mimo App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: October 8, 2018
Mimo / Screenshots on iPhone
Mimo / Screenshots on iPad
Mimo / Description
Join more than 3 million learners: learn to code, make apps/games/websites, automate your life, and much more – no matter how much experience and time you have! Mimo creates a personalized learning path of fun and effective exercises, projects, and challenges that fits into your daily routine and keeps you motivated.
• "This way you can work learning to code into your daily routine, whenever you have a few minutes of downtime." – TechCrunch
• "The app’s lessons are bite-size to make it easy to squeeze coding into your busy day." – The New York Times
We help you master:
• Programming from scratch
• Making apps
• Making games
• Building websites
• Becoming an ethical hacker
• Automating your life
These skills include programming languages like:
Mimo is the best and most personalized way to learn to code on a tight schedule. Along the way, keep track of your progress, collect achievements and badges, and join a community of more than 2 million learners.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch with us at [email protected]
Mimo / Changelog / What's New in v3.3
- Trying to build your first website?
- Waiting for your certificate?
- We fixed the download button on iPad and added a progress indicator to show how much further you need to go!
- Learning Swift?
- Daily challenges just got its biggest update: Live coding feedback to help you understand what's not working in your code and levels to keep track of how far you've come.