Mimo 3.13 for iPhone and iPad
Free Education App on iOS
Mimo App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: January 15, 2019
Mimo / Screenshots on iPhone
Mimo / Screenshots on iPad
Mimo / Description
Join more than 4 million learners: learn to code, make apps/games/websites, automate your life, and much more – no matter how much experience and time you have! Mimo creates a personalized learning path of fun and effective exercises, projects, and challenges that fits into your daily routine and keeps you motivated.
• "This way you can work learning to code into your daily routine, whenever you have a few minutes of downtime." – TechCrunch
• "The app’s lessons are bite-size to make it easy to squeeze coding into your busy day." – The New York Times
We help you master:
• Programming from scratch
• Making apps
• Making games
• Building websites
• Becoming an ethical hacker
• Automating your life
These skills include programming languages like:
Mimo is the best and most personalized way to learn to code on a tight schedule. Along the way, keep track of your progress, collect achievements and badges, and join a community of more than 4 million learners.
To get started, download Mimo and start a free 7-day trial of or subscribe to Mimo Premium.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch with us at [email protected]
Mimo / Changelog / What's New in v3.13
- FRESH CONTENT
- The World Wide Web:
- We've bottled it all up and put it inside our app. Ok, not really, but all you need to know about HTTPS, domains, and subdomains are neatly packaged and transferred through our secured servers towards an IP address near you. Enjoy!
- REACH HIGHER
- We heard how great everyone was doing at reaching their daily goal so we're challenging you to reach for the stars!
- With more courses than ever, we worked hard to make courses more searchable and easier to navigate than ever before. Check it out!