Edmodo 6.3.6 for iPhone and iPad
Free Education App on iOS
Editors' Words: Edmodo helps connect all learners with the people and resources they need to reach their full potential. Edmodo is a free classroom communication hub that lets you engage with your classes and connect with ... Read More > or Install Now >
Edmodo App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: August 5, 2018
Edmodo / Screenshots on iPhone
Edmodo / Screenshots on iPad
Edmodo / Description
Edmodo is a free classroom communication hub that lets you engage with your classes and connect with teachers globally.
The all-new Edmodo app has been redesigned from the ground up to focus on how YOU communicate with your students, parents and fellow teachers.
ALL NEW FEATURES
A brand new home stream for sharing and discovering resources among your colleagues.
All your classes organized into one space.
Direct Messaging available for students and teachers!
A daily planner that shows all your upcoming assignments and events.
ENGAGE YOUR STUDENTS
With Edmodo, you can reach every student in your class. Students can login and participate from any phone, tablet or computer, and can check assignments from within the app. Facilitate discussion within a single class group or browse topics for extra resources related to your subject.
CONNECT WITH TEACHERS
Share and discover new lessons and resources across your school, district, or any of your teacher connections. Edmodo makes it easy for you to share anything on your phone with your connections. And the improved home stream means you can find dozens of educational resources for your classroom all at once.
EdTech Digest Award Winner – Best Product
“Students love the app and...they always keep updated with new posts and notes.” - Alessandra Pallavicini, EFL teacher, Italy
“Edmodo continues to be my ‘go to’ place for learning, sharing and collaborating with educators.”
Sandy McConnell, Teacher, United States
“All my students are on Edmodo and now I cannot think of any other way I could teach, there are so many advantages compared to my previous teaching style! I use the platform to communicate with students, share resources, assign tasks and then annotate them and send them back to students.”
Lucia Bartolotti, EFL Teacher, Italy
“As a classroom teacher, I find that education can sometimes be isolating even though I work with approximately 75 other teachers. I am so happy that I am able to collaborate with other teachers who are also using Edmodo, as this really helps me feel connected.”
Shelby Place, Teacher, China
“The ability to connect with international educators and share that experience with my students is a major perk.” - Lacey, Teacher, United States
“I've used different products but I stick with Edmodo because it is easy to use, appealing to my students, and most of all, it's packed with features!” -Anna Lyn Lumibao, Teacher
For more information, visit www.edmodo.com.
Edmodo / Changelog / What's New in v6.3.6
- EdmodoCon season is upon us!
- EdmodoCon is the leading virtual PD conference, bringing together educators from all over the globe for two inspiring days of stories and strategies from the best in the education community.
- EdmodoCon will help you collaborate with other teachers, discover valuable new resources, and harness the power of edtech in your classroom. Over a dozen educators giving presentations in both English and Spanish will share how they are using technology to improve learning outcomes showing you how to communicate and collaborate more effectively. And four luminaries in education will challenge all of us to reimagine how we can support breakthroughs in learning together.
- On August 7, 2018 from 7am 5pm Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco), tune in to EdmodoCon 2018's LIVE broadcast alongside educators from around the world for the PD opportunity of the year.
- On August 8, 2018 from 7am 1pm Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco), tune in for presentations in Spanish! El 8 de agosto de 2018 de 7 a.m. a 1 p.m. hora del Pacífico (San Francisco), ¡sintoniza las presentaciones en español!
- This year EdmodoCon is all about supporting your success, whether that's in the classroom, your professional career, or your school as a whole. To get things started, we want to ask you: What's your favorite way to support other teachers?