Edmodo 7.25.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Education App on iOS
Edmodo gives teachers the tools to share engaging lessons, keep parents updated, and build a vibrant classroom community.The all-new Edmodo app has been redesigned from the ground up to focus ... Read More > or Install Now >
Edmodo App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: September 12, 2020
More About Edmodo App
The all-new Edmodo app has been redesigned from the ground up to focus on how YOU communicate with your students, parents, and fellow teachers.
TOOLS THAT TEACHERS NEED
A home stream for following and discovering resources from teachers across the globe.
All your classes and assignments organized in one place.
Send messages directly to students and parents.
Discover content that empowers your students and encourages mindfulness.
ENGAGE YOUR STUDENTS
With Edmodo, you can reach every student in your class. Students can login and participate from any phone, tablet, or computer. Facilitate discussions with your entire class or check in individually with direct messages. Help your students stay organized with an automatically-updated planner.
RESOURCES FOR TEACHERS
Share and discover new lessons and resources from across your school, district, or a global community. Edmodo makes it easy for you to explore professional content and teacher trends. And the improved home stream means you can find dozens of educational resources for your classroom all at once.
EdTech Digest Award Winner – Best Product
“Students love the app and...they always keep updated with new posts and notes.” —Alessandra Pallavicini, EFL teacher, Italy
“Edmodo continues to be my ‘go to’ place for learning, sharing and collaborating with educators.” —Sandy McConnell, Teacher, United States
“All my students are on Edmodo and now I cannot think of any other way I could teach, there are so many advantages compared to my previous teaching style! I use the platform to communicate with students, share resources, assign tasks and then annotate them and send them back to students.” —Lucia Bartolotti, EFL Teacher, Italy
“As a classroom teacher, I find that education can sometimes be isolating even though I work with approximately 75 other teachers. I am so happy that I am able to collaborate with other teachers who are also using Edmodo, as this really helps me feel connected.” —Shelby Place, Teacher, China
“The ability to connect with international educators and share that experience with my students is a major perk.” —Lacey, Teacher, United States
“I've used different products but I stick with Edmodo because it is easy to use, appealing to my students, and most of all, it's packed with features!” —Anna Lyn Lumibao, Teacher
For more information, visit www.edmodo.com.
What's New in Edmodo 7.25.0
- This release brings a more secure sign up experience for students and new Discover filters which allows:
- - During registration, students under 13 must provide their parent’s or guardian’s email. The supplied parent or guardian must approve their child’s account before they will be able complete registration.
- - Students over 13 do not require parent approval, but must verify their email to complete registration for Edmodo
- - New search filters are on Discover, which allow resources to be searched for by categories, like grade and subject, and shared directly with a Class
- As always, we found more bugs to eliminate