Freeletics 5.9.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Health & Fitness App on iOS
Freeletics App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.6 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: October 22, 2018
Freeletics / Screenshots on iPhone
Freeletics / Screenshots on iPad
Freeletics / Description
Lose weight, build muscle or simply get in better shape with your personal trainer, Freeletics. Train anywhere, anytime!
With no equipment needed and over 900 workout variations, Freeletics is your ultimate fitness planner - join our community of over 29 million users, and get started now!
Transform your training now:
1. Enjoy 10-30 minute workouts based on bodyweight only.
2. Use our tutorial videos to help you train right.
3. Beginners and advanced athletes welcome!
• See fast results and continuous progression
• Abs, arms, butt & legs - our workouts cover all muscle groups
FREEMIUM BENEFITS & COMMUNITY
• Connect with other athletes and share your recent training for ClapClap motivation
• Add and find training spots, join training groups & train together, wherever you are
TAILORED TO YOU
• Workouts adapted to your schedule, fitness level & goals
• Integrated with Apple Health for personal training insights
PREMIUM - THE COACH
Want to take your workouts to the next level? Subscribe now for personalized training and advanced features:
• Assess your fitness level with our fitness test
• Choose your availability - 2,3,4 or 5 sessions per week
• Get a weekly training plan tailored to your fitness level & schedule
• Receive feedback on your performance
• Give feedback to help us adjust your training plan accordingly
• No space? No problem! The 2x2 option lets you train in a 2m² space
ONE SUBSCRIPTION, 3 APPS!
Subscribe to The Coach and get access to all Freeletics Training Coaches - Bodyweight, Running and Gym, without any additional subscription fee. That’s right. 1 subscription, 3 different Training Coaches!
The download and usage of Freeletics Bodyweight is free of charge. Get your training plan and further features with the Coach, which is available in the app with a subscription. If you decide to subscribe you will pay the price set for your country, as shown in the app, and payment will be charged through your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Your subscription gives you access to all 3 Freeletics Training Coaches - BodyWeight, Gym and Running, without any additional subscription fee. In order to use your 2 other training systems, download the Freeletics Running and Freeletics Gym Apps on the AppStore.
The subscription automatically renews if it is not cancelled within 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for the next subscription period up to 24 hours prior to the current subscription expiring. It is not possible to cancel an existing in-app subscription. You can disable the automatic renewal function at any time by adjusting your account settings.
Freeletics General Terms & Conditions: https://freeletics.com/de/pages/terms
Do you have any further questions about our app? Send us an email: [email protected]
Note: Prolonged usage of GPS can impair the durability of a rechargeable battery.
Freeletics / Changelog / What's New in v5.9.0
- You put your heart, sweat and willpower into every nasty Aphrodite, Helios, or even just 50 sit-ups that your Coach gives you every week. For that we wanna say #ClapClap. Thank you for continuously grinding and pushing your limits. We would give every single one of you a 5-star rating if we could.
- For this, we owe you the same commitment. The same dedication. So that's exactly what we’re doing. Day in, day out, we give our all to improve your training experience and make it unforgettable. We fix bugs, improve the App's performance and features, and work hard on very exciting things that we can’t wait to show you!
- So stay tuned, and in the meantime, keep giving it your all! No Excuses!
- The Freeletics Team.