Buzz 1.2 for iPhone and iPad
Free Social Networking App on iOS
Buzz is a fully functional messaging app that allows you to chat with people you know and people you don't - all while protecting your personal contact information. Buzz uses your phone's internet ... Read More > or Install Now >
Buzz App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: January 13, 2016
More About Buzz App
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
- BUZZ CODE: Everyone is given a random ID called a Buzz Code, which acts like a phone number, email address, or username. It changes periodically, but existing connections are unaffected.
- 72-HOUR CONVERSATIONS: All conversations start with a 72-hour timer. If the timer runs out, the conversation expires. You can continue talking if both sides agree.
- PRIVACY PROTECTED: No need to give out fake phone numbers, "spam only” email addresses, or disposable account information. You can end conversations at ANY time, and there's no way for the other person to contact you again if you don't want them to.
- INSTANT CONNECTIONS: Unlike most messaging apps, Buzz makes it easy for you to quickly connect to people. You automatically get your contact's name and photo - instantly. That means no more awkward moments while you try to add someone to your contact list.
- SIMPLE, CLEAN, FAST: Buzz has all the great features you know and love from your favorite messaging apps, including: text, emojis, photos, and stickers.
- VANITY CODE: (Optional Subscription) Pick a custom code of your choice to add a personalized touch to your messaging experience! Give your Buzz Code to strangers and your Vanity Code to friends and family - both connect people to you. Reserve now for $0.99 per month. Cancel anytime. Start your free trial today!
Your subscription will automatically renew each month, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Your account will automatically be charged 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period, reserving your Vanity Code for another month. Cancellation of the subscription will maintain your Vanity Code through the remainder of the paid period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
We believe in user privacy, so no easily identifiable information or text messages are stored on our servers. For more information about us, check out our official website.
What's New in Buzz 1.2
- NEW: Introducing Vanity Codes reserve a custom code of your choice to add a personalized touch to your messaging experience! Can be any length, letters or numbers. Claim yours before someone else does!